Arlovski - Can he be HW champ again

Giant Wimp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it possible for Arlovski to be the HW champ a second time?

He had his career resurgence and got KO'd twice now. He's a top 10 still but not top 5, ever again. Unless guys like JDS, Cain, Reem and Stipe all die out.

I would love to see him get the heavy weight belt again, but looks rather wishful thinking right now.

He looked pretty good before fighting Stipe, and even looked good against overeem until he got caught.

lawrence-office-space-o.gif

Actually, yes. This sport is 100% unpredictable. A year ago if someone said Alvarez would be the LW champ in a year, most would laugh.

But if Arlovski wins the HW belt, he'd better pray Rumble doesn't move up to challenge him. Arlovski's jaw wouldn't survive a 2nd fight.

Yes, we ALL have doubted him before and he came back.

Not anymore.It's long way back to the top.Sharks are there,hw div.Reem,Stipe,Jds,Cain,werdum...Not.

Actually, yes. This sport is 100% unpredictable. A year ago if someone said Alvarez would be the LW champ in a year, most would laugh.

But if Arlovski wins the HW belt, he'd better pray Rumble doesn't move up to challenge him. Arlovski's jaw wouldn't survive a 2nd fight.

forget about Alvarez, if a year ago someone told me that Bisping would KTFO Luke in the first round on short notice to win the UFC world title and then fight fucking Dan Henderson for the title, that Woodley would be champ or that the women`s title looks like a hot potato going from hand to hand we all would have a good laugh. Especially about Bisping vs Henderson.

Who the fuck knows about this sport, especially in the HW division. Arlovski could very well be champ again.

Aside from a fluke, like Bisping or Serra, I'd say no.

Extremely unlikely (though as has been said, this is MMA).

But I'm still salty at the UFC for not booking Arlovski v Werdum when they had the chance...

Back