UFC event vs. the woman of your dreams

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
This guy Casper (not so) Smart went to UFC 202 instead of going to his girlfriend's charity function... his girlfriend being the insanely hot, insanely wealthy, Jennifer Lopez.

is there any event you would have gone to if it meant ruining your relationship with your hot, wealthy girlfriend?

Casper is on the block now.

OT Yes

They ain't married just his girlfriend do what you want. But if you love them you do what they want.

UFC 203.

Might catch Stipe or Gall's head in the first few rows.

This guy Casper (not so) Smart went to UFC 202 instead of going to his girlfriend's charity function... his girlfriend being the insanely hot, insanely wealthy, Jennifer Lopez.

is there any event you would have gone to if it meant ruining your relationship with your hot, wealthy girlfriend?

She said the dude is a huge Conor fan.

But I didn't know about that. Funny shit.

I'm very much in love with my girlfriend and if it was something I REALLY wanted to do, she would understand and maybe go with me or at least "let" me go by myself. I would however not rank UFC 202 higher than my relationship. Not even close.

Wealthy banging girlfriend > UFC, sorry brah.

"For every gorgeous woman out there's a guy tired of banging her".
-Charlie Harper-

I would go to my wealthy girlfriends event to make her happy, and catch the great fight card on a PPV replay later that night. That would allow me to make her happy so I could use her money to buy first row tickets to all future UFC events. You gotta plan ahead, think long term.

Don't be fooled by the Rockhold's that I got...

I'm sure he got a pass before going!

Although in my experience it probably means he'll have to get dragged round a shopping centre somewhere hanging out of his arse the next day!

Jello is looking pretty old nowadays.

Wood still tho.

When you're as good looking as J-Lo and you can't hold down a relationship there's definitely something about her that we don't know.

You guys are deciding between a hot girlfriend and UFC 202? The hells wrong with you guys?

UFC 202 over girlfriend any day with out a doubt

Casper been hitting that forever, let the man watch some ultra violence.

Why do people do things like charity fundraisers? That sounds like the most boring thing ever and charity is bullshit anyway.

UFC event any day.

I miss events all the time for my fiancé. Replays are fine and I just stay off of Sherdog for a few hours. Love is a helluva thing.

Back