The fight I want to see most will never happen.

imagesmb

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Now that Cowboy is winning at WW, I'd love to see him fight Condit. I think it has fight of the year potential. It's too bad they've been training together forever and we will never get to see it.

Yeah, they train together so is pretty much impossible but sick matchup

Condit would smoke him badly

me vs nate
You via first minute knockout.

But fuck yea Cerrone and Condit could be fun. I really want to see Cerrone vs. a top 5 WW, because as good as he was at LW, he's been a machine at WW. All the "starting slow" stuff hasn't been there, he's just coming out and making his opponents look like they don't belong in the same cage as him. Hope he keeps it up.

You via first minute knockout.

But fuck yea Cerrone and Condit could be fun. I really want to see Cerrone vs. a top 5 WW, because as good as he was at LW, he's been a machine at WW. All the "starting slow" stuff hasn't been there, he's just coming out and making his opponents look like they don't belong in the same cage as him. Hope he keeps it up.

I wanna die

Fight I will never see: when BJ called out Prime Wand

This didn't is far from never happening. If Condit loses on Saturday this fight could potentially happen.

All good. We can still get Cowboy vs Brown, Means, Larkin or Lawler. All JBG type fights.

Now that Cowboy is winning at WW, I'd love to see him fight Condit. I think it has fight of the year potential. It's too bad they've been training together forever and we will never get to see it.

Cerrone vs Brown to know who has the worst glass body of the sport.

Means

and Condit.

Those are some exciting striking fights of fighters who rely on elbows, knees and kicks.

Back