So when is Conor gonna take a real fight?

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fact that he's getting so much of a push for (controversially) beating a journeyman in a rematch, off a loss is ridiculous.

He beat Aldo on a fluke win (look up the definition before disputing that, moron) and has been on his bike ever since.

He knows Aldo will literally kick right through his leg, kind of like what would have happened against Faber had he not shown mercy.

Funny the only time Conor wanted to rematch somebody is when he's butt hurt cause he got his shit pushed in.

Fight Aldo again, hell fight Mendes again, fight Edgar, fight Diaz again.

But no, it's almost a guarantee Conor cherrypicks an opponent he has advantage over, and Dana sits there like a moron instead of saying "you're fighting this guy and that's that" (gotta keep that hype train rolling).

All I'm just saying is I'm very interested to see who his next opponent is cause anybody who isn't a fanboy can see through the smoke and mirrors.

In before "salty" and blah blah blah but you can't really dispute anything I've said, the guys hype is manufactured.

So salty :(

You have my sympathies though, you must lead a really shitty life when your only enjoyment comes from constantly hating on another man

Saturday wasn't exactly a breeze. I considered that a real fight. And I can't stand the guy.

Not going to read all that. He's been fighting real fights this whole time ya goof

You have my sympathies though, you must lead a really shitty life when your only enjoyment comes from constantly hating on another man

It's more his fans that are the really annoying ones, case and point:

Saturday wasn't exactly a breeze. I considered that a real fight. And I can't stand the guy.

Real fight in terms of his hype doesn't exactly match up with his feats.

He's being propped up as one of the best fighters in the UFC when in reality he just avenged a loss against a journeyman and won't fight anybody who should/did give him a tough fight, unless they beat him that is.

He's taking the ball and going home, like a child/female.

Talked up as being great when he's really only on the cusp of being good so far.

The fact that he's getting so much of a push for (controversially) beating a journeyman in a rematch, off a loss is ridiculous.

He beat Aldo on a fluke win (look up the definition before disputing that, moron) and has been on his bike ever since.

He knows Aldo will literally kick right through his leg, kind of like what would have happened against Faber had he not shown mercy.

Funny the only time Conor wanted to rematch somebody is when he's butt hurt cause he got his shit pushed in.

Fight Aldo again, hell fight Mendes again, fight Edgar, fight Diaz again.

But no, it's almost a guarantee Conor cherrypicks an opponent he has advantage over, and Dana sits there like a moron instead of saying "you're fighting this guy and that's that" (gotta keep that hype train rolling).

All I'm just saying is I'm very interested to see who his next opponent is cause anybody who isn't a fanboy can see through the smoke and mirrors.

In before "salty" and blah blah blah but you can't really dispute anything I've said, the guys hype is manufactured.

Look up the word 'literally' ya goof.

There should be a daily and weekly thread post limit.

I feel like I have seen this thread from this same user 10 times already.

Last edited:
Look at Aldo's last tweet. He is still very emotional and might not even show up to fight.

I am sure if he was in a good place, he would ask Conor to give him a second chance just like Diaz gave to Conor. They could have sold the fight but Aldo keeps looking like a salty loser.

I don't understand.

He's an excellent fighter.
Wrestling is still his nemesis but if his BJJ improves he might negate that.

Mind games are part of a battle and he won them before.
All that matters is what happened, not what might have.

Real fight in terms of his hype doesn't exactly match up with his feats.

He's being propped up as one of the best fighters in the UFC when in reality he just avenged a loss against a journeyman and won't fight anybody who should/did give him a tough fight, unless they beat him that is.

He's taking the ball and going home, like a child/female.

Talked up as being great when he's really only on the cusp of being good so far.

On principle, he should give Aldo a shot. However, that's not how the UFC is trending nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor vacates the title and fights for the 155 strap.

Look up the word 'literally' ya goof.

Kick through as in compromise the integrity (by breaking it), so I'd like to think it's applicable.

You seen what Nate did to Conor's leg, you don't think an angry Jose Aldo's gonna do a lot worse?

There should be a daily and weekly thread post limit.

I feel like, I have seen this thread from this same user 10 times already.

If that's the case then scroll past my thread and STFU.

Simple huh?

Back