Mizugaki was made for Garbrandt, give Cody Assuncao

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mizugaki was tailor made for Cody, a long time veteran journeyman whose style is perfected for guys like Cody.

To see if Cody is truly championship level worthy, give him Assuncao. I think Raphael out works him the entire fight for a decision, but who knows

Cody vs Caraway and Cruz vs TJ

PRO TIP:
When referencing a fighter's name in a thread, try to stick to either First Name, or Last Name.

"Mizugaki was made for Garbrandt, give Cody Assuncao"

If people are not familiar with the fighter, he would be confused by your topic and think Garbrandt and Cody are two different fighters.

They were made for eachother. Oh how romantic....

Assuncao just lost , wouldn't make sense to put him against Cody.

I would do Cody vs Cruz

TJ vs Caraway for next shot

Anyway you look at it, does beating Mizu really qualify someone to fight the best bantamweight to ever live?

Mizugaki was tailor made for Cody, a long time veteran journeyman whose style is perfected for guys like Cody.

To see if Cody is truly championship level worthy, give him Assuncao. I think Raphael out works him the entire fight for a decision, but who knows
This guy is next for the shot, or for the #1 contender spot.
lineker.jpg

I like the idea of Garbrandt vs Caraway for next title shot after TJ. Classic striker vs grappler fight.

Assuncao vs McDonald sounds good to me.

Now Linekar vs Garbrandt... that would be fun to watch.
imo that´s the fight to make, best moment for both dudes. Both would be coming of a victory and with full confidence. I´d favour Lineker just because of his chin, both would tag each other I think. What´s your opinion on the fight?

imo that´s the fight to make, best moment for both dudes. Both would be coming of a victory and with full confidence. I´d favour Lineker just because of his chin, both would tag each other I think. What´s your opinion on the fight?

My heart says Liniker, but from memory the man tends to eat punches with his face a bit before one shotting his opponents. Then again, it's not like Garbrandt didn't manage to eat a few unpleasant looking shots even in the brief period he was in the ring with Mizugaki.

Admittedly it doesn't help that I think Garbrandt's game is a bit over stated. Clearly hits damn hard though.

The stars are pointing towards Cruz vs Garbrandt

We just gotta wait for the Bald goof to announce it

Back