Condit ran, Conor didn't.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Let's not get these two performances mixed up with each other.

One fighter put up a great performance in a great great fight,

the other guy avoided putting up a fight in a shit fight and ran like Kalib Starnes possessed. At least Starnes broke his hand in that fight and was fighting a heavy handed guy.

Conor is ten times the fighter that natural born runner will ever be.

If your tears weren't so salty we could irrigate the whole central valley. End this damn drought.

so retarded it's funny. I laughed.

Though he is exaggerating. Conor is p4p better than Condit and it's not even comparable. Though Condit is fun to watch and I think he's a fun fighter (barring the Nick fight) Condit didn't knock out the champ to become a champ in his weight class, Conor did. Condit also would never go two weightclasses above and fight a top 5 light heavyweight twice in a row to prove a point.

Really they're not even comparable. I don't think Condit would ever knock down a Diaz bro with strikes either.

20130330190842-ccf14eb5.gif

Condit ran about 25 miles, Conor ran about 5 miles.

They both ran, but one just ran 5 times as much the other.

Let's not get these two performances mixed up with each other.

One fighter put up a great performance in a great great fight,

the other guy avoided putting up a fight in a shit fight and ran like Kalib Starnes possessed. At least Starnes broke his hand in that fight and was fighting a heavy handed guy.

Conor is ten times the fighter that natural born runner will ever be.

That's a load of bollocks.I watched that Nick and Carlos,and all Nick did was complain cause he was too slow for Carlos,and Carlos didn't want a toe to toe battle.Get it right.Thet both kept on their toes.I like the Diaz bros.but tell me just 1, just 1 fight that either think they lost.Nick thinks he has never ever lost.

Condit's was obvious and shameless and premeditated. I think Conor just planned on cutting some angles and when he gassed out/hurt his foot and was getting tagged more and more often late in the fight, he DID keep trying to reset... just a lot, lol... and resetting all the way across the cage...

Probably didn't plan on it.

I do think it's hilarious that Nate was pointing at him and laughing about it though. The dude got dropped multiple times in the first few rounds, ate oodles of leg kicks and he's just like "Ha you're a bitch," and making fun of the dude who was beating him up a round or two earlier. You gotta love the Diaz brothers.

That's a load of bollocks.I watched that Nick and Carlos,and all Nick did was complain cause he was too slow for Carlos,and Carlos didn't want a toe to toe battle.Get it right.Thet both kept on their toes.I like the Diaz bros.but tell me just 1, just 1 fight that either think they lost.Nick thinks he has never ever lost.

I don't think either one of them has any confusion about Nate's loss to Thomson..

If you think either ran, you might be an idiot.

You are the same fucks that say Lyoto runs but Conor and Condit havent. Show me one clip of Lyoto doing the same 'running' that Conor and Condit did. For the record I dont think either Conor or Condit ran. Running is what Tito did in the Wanderlei fight.

Exhibit A: Running Tito

ogkjt5.jpg

God...
I kinda want Brock Lesnar stuff to come back.

You are the same fucks that say Lyoto runs but Conor and Condit havent. Show me one clip of Lyoto doing the same 'running' that Conor and Condit did. For the record I dont think either Conor or Condit ran. Running is what Tito did in the Wanderlei fight.

Exhibit A: Running Tito

ogkjt5.jpg

Only reasonable post in this thread.

Back