GSP saw how much Conor was making, got jelly and decided to come back.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude has been out of the game for how long?

Why now?

Looks to me like someone is only coming back for a cash grab, and not have the right mindset.

He's gonna get KOed so hard. But I guess that's okay for him, he will still get a paycheck.

Stupid thread.

Also I wonder if GSP is gonna get more than McGregor... I don't see it happening.

GSP is the best of all time. McG is a fight ducking surrender monkey

no doubt.

if middle of the road lw with scripted comebacks can make bank, imagine what best fighter in a weightclass with actual talent could do.

Why now?

Looks to me like someone is only coming back for a cash grab, and not have the right mindset.

He's gonna get KOed so hard. But I guess that's okay for him, he will still get a paycheck.
Yeah im sure a winner like GSP is okay and coming back to be kod. Im sure GSP doesnt care about his legacy that he worked his whole life to build and only cares about cash when hes a millionaire lol. Please switch sports cause your a tart.
HfyI2.gif

I wonder if he was impress by Conor's pairformánce?

How do you duck someone you've already KOed?

I was talking about Frankie but yeah he's ducking Aldo and a Diaz trilogy too.

And what kind of question is that? Of course you can duck someone even if you've beaten them before

I think GSP doesn't want to live his life with regrets. He has a short window right now to get a couple more fights in before he moves on from it completely. Taking time off for a fight when your financially secure is the best thing you can for your body. The money was always there for him its just a timing thing.

I was talking about Frankie but yeah he's ducking Aldo and a Diaz trilogy too.

And what kind of question is that? Of course you can duck someone even if you've beaten them before

Frankie? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

<36>

I have a feeling GSP already has millions in the back and is prob set for life

Not to mention he will still likely be paid for media appearances, product endorsements, etc

He's back? Who are they going to match him up with?

Why now?

Hasn't that been Mcgregor his last few fights? His next to last fight he was embarrassed by Diaz and somehow translated that into a bigger payday. By that logic, if GSP got KO'd his next fight after that should pay him 50 million.

The Bisping talk sounds interesting, he destroys Conor and Woodley would be the most dangerous for him.

Back