Where would you put Conor is LW rankings?

yeah he's better than Alvarez. There's some tough fights though. Somewhere #1-4

Eddie, Khabib, Barbosa, RDA, and Tony should all be ranked ahead of him in the UFC. Gilbert and Nate are comparable. Benson is ahead if we are counting MMA as a whole.

He's one and one with Nate so that warrants a placement, but there are a lot of guys that have earned their rankings with multiple fights and would be tough match ups for him ranked below where Diaz is.

I'd say somewhere between 9 and 11 for a start. Need to see how he does against a few more top guys before we know for sure, but it's likely irrelevant since if he's staying at 155 they'll probably just give him a title shot.

Just under Nate. They're 1-1 but Nate's win was much better.

Diaz was just outside the top 10 before their first fight, so let's call him #11

10-15 range
I agree. Listen I believe that he will have some power at 155 but not like at 145. He said it himself, he hits smaller guys and they fall. That's because he is a big ass FW. At LW I believe he will be middle of the road as far as skill is concerned.

That's how I see it. I think a solid wrestler with a solid chin will beat Conor Everytime. Edgar anyone?

He very well may be in the top 10, but we'll have to wait and see. Hard to get a good reading after going 1-1 with Nate. LW should be a good fit for him weight wise.

Diaz is trash, so I wouldn't even consider him apart of the rankings. Connor should be un ranked at that weight class until he fights at the weight.

Back