Why do the Diaz brothers like to slap their opponents?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Riddle me this and riddle me that. If your answer is...then is a slap more...than a punch? Fill in the right answers.

How would you feel If i slap you Ts ?

Yeah, you already know the answer

Because it pisses them off and makes them fight emotionally. In theory.

Probably because it is fun, and they are trying to goad and bait their opponent into making a mistake or getting mad. It also increases their name value among the kid crowd and just bleed crowd who is into that kind of thing.

If you haven't tried it, you should. Once you slap, you never go back.

CharlieMurphy.jpg

You slap someone and they gotta respond or they a bitch.

Their whole game is to piss you off to the point you can't defend a basic 1-2 over and over. If you can think clearly enough to avoid that you beat them.

Getting slapped will piss you off worse than getting Knocked out and hurts worse it just does not have a fight ending effect. Everything they do is mental warfare.

Because it pisses them off and makes them fight emotionally. In theory.
sometimes it works,other not so much. Cerrone said that he was so pissed at Nate because all the things he was doing. Iirc he said that in the rogan podcast

Why do they point and mean mug ? mental warfare.Best pointer in the game is werdum though still love when he pointed to the floor and big country looked and he head kicked him lol

sometimes it works,other not so much. Cerrone said that he was so pissed at Nate because all the things he was doing. Iirc he said that in the rogan podcast
453401.jpg

Didn't work so well in this instance against McGregor. The slap landed but, he ate a flush left hand in response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back