Two Irish fans nearly got in a fight with Nate Diaz 209 (Hotel Lobby)

Fighting Gaming

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kind of funny that Irish guy without a shirt looked like a right scumbag,

@somervillecr, what the fuck, man? Bad move. Diaz could have kicked the shit out of you.

I didn't know caravans could cross the Atlantic.

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

You can get it anywhere homie. 209 what!

Would have been awesome if they got jumped

The guy without an shirt looked an Irish traveler wouldn't mess with those guys. You might jump them and give him a beaten, next thing you find a gang of them showing up and taking you out. Dangerous people.

They are lucky they didn't do that in the street

Diaz and his goons would have fucked them up

Cats get a little of that liquid courage in them and all the sudden their Chuck Fookin Norris. After a 5 Rd war Nate's still F%CKING both them up.

Kind of funny that Irish guy without a shirt looked like a right scumbag,

Can we get subtitles. These Irish fans have zero class. I thought Americans were d0uchebags. But these Irishmen takes it to a whole new level.

The guy without an shirt looked an Irish traveler wouldn't mess with those guys. You might jump them and give him a beaten, next thing you find a gang of them showing up and taking you out. Dangerous people.

no theyre not.

gypsies literally get treated like shit all over europe and they cant do shit about it because they know no one gives a fuck about them and doesnt even see them as people.

sad but true

From the way the Conor nuthuggers act on sherdog that wasn't too surprising

I support fighters from California, and like that they represent, shout out to Diaz from the Inland Empire...

IE_FINAL_Colors.jpg

Typical NEDs/chavs

It's probably interesting to be a social worker anywhere in the British Isles, you get an insight into an entirely new dimension of social degradation and degenerate behavior

It's just the way people are in that part of the world

Back