Lets listen to Big John McCarthy's take

perlrulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The interviewers were heavy Diaz fanbois pretending like they aren't. Listen to Big John shutting down some of their tin foiled theories on why Nate Diaz deserved a 10-8 round.

Big John deserves a lot of respect. Not only he's the best referee in the business, he's also a pretty straightforward guy.

People will find a way to shit on Big John and try to discredit him (and Conor's win).

Delusional fans are the worst. They see what they wanna see and hear what they wanna hear when reality is something different.

That's all truth.

hogannodxfe4w.gif

nate had coner rocked in the third and in big trouble. hats off to conar for surviving.

bjm let the fight continue--i wonder if he thinks herb stopped the mendes fight too soon.

I thought Diaz won but I was also drunk, it was good listening from Big John's point of view since he was actually there.

The interviewers were heavy Diaz fanbois pretending like they aren't. Listen to Big John shutting down some of their tin foiled theories on why Nate Diaz deserved a 10-8 round.

Perlrulez, if you are gonna hand out truth like that, please hand out some Prep-H to the Conor haters (aka "Diaz fans)!

OINMENT_box.png

I'm I he only one that has the sound feed drop at 7:38?

nate had coner rocked in the third and in big trouble. hats off to conar for surviving.

bjm let the fight continue--i wonder if he thinks herb stopped the mendes fight too soon.
Nate had Conor rocked like my girl doesn't fake orgasm in order to get my pasty ass off her. In other words, Conor whupped dat ass, it was a great fight but the Diaz fan girls (aka Conor haters/Aldo fans/Mendes fans/Poirier fans) don't wanna admit that Conor is the better fighter.

Too many betas are intimidated by Conor's alphaness, even to the point where they would call the Jose KO a "fluke", just so that they could sleep at night. Conor is a stud. Nate is a stud. Folks just gotta admit that, and also admit that Conor is the talent of our generation, and then they can finally get back to reality and start winning at life.

The interviewer thought Conor dropped him twice in the 3rd round. I do agree that Conor was closer to being finished than Nate was, but I don't think the 3rd was a 10-8. I think both guys won about half the fight.

Nate had Conor rocked like my girl doesn't fake orgasm in order to get my pasty ass off her. In other words, Conor whupped dat ass, it was a great fight but the Diaz fan girls (aka Conor haters/Aldo fans/Mendes fans/Poirier fans) don't wanna admit that Conor is the better fighter.

Too many betas are intimidated by Conor's alphaness, even to the point where they would call the Jose KO a "fluke", just so that they could sleep at night. Conor is a stud. Nate is a stud. Folks just gotta admit that, and also admit that Conor is the talent of our generation, and then they can finally get back to reality and start winning at life.

well sure--nate finishes coner, and coner squeaks out gift majority decision = conner > nate

the only thing coner clearly won was the foot race he thought he was in.

Wow, one of the interviewers is retarded. John literally told him there was no stoppage in sight, and he goes BUT I WOULDVE HAD NO PROBLEM IF YOU STOPPED IT!

Literally talking about his own baseless emotions, as if they're more important than what John saw and thought.

Wow, one of the interviewers is retarded. John literally told him there was no stoppage in sight, and he goes BUT I WOULDVE HAD NO PROBLEM IF YOU STOPPED IT!

Literally talking about his own baseless emotions, as if they're more important than what John saw and thought.

Thats how most people have been debating this UFC 202 fight. They are so bias its crazy.

If I were to say, this apple is sweet, try it. And you're like I did, its not that sweet. Thats an opinion.

If I were to say, this apple is sweet, try it. And you're like Thats not even an apple, thats a banana. Thats no longer an opinion. Someone is clearly wrong, and crazy.

Delusional fans are the worst. They see what they wanna see and hear what they wanna hear when reality is something different.
For sure. It's always the same way when Nick Diaz loses, too. The Diaz fanboys are in a league of their own when it comes to being delusional.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back