Garbrandt stand up>mcgregors stand up.

manapua

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Codys boxing and even his kicks are better than conors. Conor may be the bigger person, but we all saw that size didnt matter when he fought nate. Cody is faster and more technical, the only thing Conor has on him is power. Even then, cody probably matches him in power and could sleep conor just as easy as conor could. Its a good thing cody decided to push him instead of throwing down or else mystic mac would be comatose conor.

Codys boxing and even his kicks are better than conors. Conor may be the bigger person, but we all saw that size didnt matter when he fought nate. Cody is faster and more technical, the only thing Conor has on him is power. Even then, cody probably matches him in power and could sleep conor just as easy as conor could. Its a good thing cody decided to push him instead of throwing down or else mystic mac would be comatose conor.
Nah. You never see me defend Conor(though I'm not a hater really) but nah dawg nah.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Conor was able to KO the number one ranked p4p fighter in the world in one round. If Cody can KO Cruz (at any point in their fight) I would consider it. Conor has beaten higher quality opponents than Cody at this point still.

Although I will admit Codys boxing and power are impressive as fuck

Last edited:
I love me some Garbrandt too but that's getting a little ahead of yourself. There have been whispers of chin issues with Cody and McGregor is a damn sniper.

Michael McDonald 1.01 is not better than conor at anything

Conor's timing, feints, and accuracy are on another level. Cody is effective in his division but he is more of a wild striker.

Michael McDonald 1.01 is not better than conor at anything
Kinda sucks that Michael McDonald succumbed to Lineker, cause now he wont be considered in a lot of the BW talk for a while. But I honestly don't think Garbrandt is an improvement over McDonald. I could be wrong.

Kinda sucks that Michael McDonald succumbed to Lineker, cause now he wont be considered in a lot of the BW talk for a while. But I honestly don't think Garbrandt is an improvement over McDonald. I could be wrong.
I think they should set up McDonald vs Assuncao next.

Back