how excited are you about GSP's return to MMA?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I'm suppose to care, but I really don't care about watching him fight

did i miss some news? does he finally have a fight booked?

if not, i don't care.

great, now start proving your point by not making threads about him

I'm not excited about seeing a legacy crumble

Yea..I wont get excited about him, Fedor, or Jones until I see their face on a promo poster

About as excited as I am to sit on a chair full of tacks.

Of course I am excited. Hes da Goat.
I wish to see GSP-Anderson @ ACC.

Last edited:
On a scale of 1-10. 5

I still can't believe a guy who is as proud as he is would retire at age 32.

Not in the slightest.

Well, that's an exaggeration, I might be a little excited if he actually came back, and depending on his opponent. As it stands, I can't think of a single person I'd care to see him against.

it's senseless to start a thread about a retired fighter. if we're playing fantasy land then i'm looking forward to the next don frye fight.

I am a huge fan of GSP and have seen him many times in person but there really isn't anything in the WW division that I am excited to see him conquer. When he was on his run to the title he had Hughes to defeat then lost to Serra and regained his title. Then he held off challengers of all kinds. I don't see anyone at WW that I don't think he could beat, assuming he is anywhere his previous level. Even taking on MgGregor which would be huge wouldn't excite me at all unless it was GSP somehow dropping to LW to fight him for the LW belt should Conor manage to grab it.

it's senseless to start a thread about a retired fighter. if we're playing fantasy land then i'm looking forward to the next don frye fight.

Don Frye vs Might Mouse if I had a ray gun that could make MM grow to 205 lbs would be EPIC.

I feel like I'm suppose to care, but I really don't care about watching him fight
hmm, that's exactly how i feel. I think its because of his fighting style. People had really had enough of it by the time he retired.

Back