Has Conor regained your respect after 202..

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since he pulled this little stunt..

2vc6dj6.jpg

I didnt think it was possible but I'll let him off the hook.

I respect all the fighters for going into a cage and fighting for my pure enjoyment

I respect him as a fighter more after seeing his heart in that fight...

I don't understand all of his promo choices tho lol

He's always had my respect. I question some of his antics and I don't like a lot of his fans, but Conor as a fighter is awesome.

Anyone who fights for a living has my respect. I still don't like him and Diaz, but I've always respected them.

By the way, I also respect anyone willing to get naked in front of a camera and then have the pictures become published as well.

Conor gives zero fucks that I think he is a dick. So does it matter?

He got a gift decision over a middling lightweight with no strategy and a demonstrated rock-solid blueprint for defeat.

Safe to say that my respect for Conor is continuing on its downward arc.

Allready liked him before the fight,but I was impressed with his performance last weekend.If Ronda could do the same the Holly some roaches will scatter.

I respect what he's good at, but it's hard to respect a person who disrespects everyone anytime he can.

That second fight with Nate just hammered home his short comings even more to me.

He's got mine. Mainly because this motherfucker at the sports bar I was at wouldn't stop being a drunk dumbass shouting at the top of his lungs shit like:

"Booooo, you're a midget. You don't have heart, deep down as a person, you don't have heart. You're done."

To the tune of the 2nd round, which admittedly did look like a repeat of 196. But Conor going the distance to get that douche bucket to shut up, was amazing. And I was rooting for Diaz.

He never lost it. Unlike his weirdly obsessed fans I don't run crying into a pillow every time a fighter I like loses.

If anything Conor's refusal to fight Aldo is what makes him look bad, not losing to an elite lw contender like Diaz.

i respect all fighters who are brave enough to play touchbutt with that dork in the park.

Yes.

He has big balls.

He backs up his words.

He is a hero for the youth and the disaffected.

He never lost my respect in the first place? Not sure why this entire forum turned on him after he lost to Nate because before that 90% of sherdog would have blew him if they had the chance.

He did and then he lost it again very quickly by again refusing to defend the title. I can't respect that.

Utmost respect for the guy, could really care less for him as a person. He gets a cactus thumbs up and that is all...

274355-thumbs-up-cactus.jpg

I respect him as a fighter, he is very talented. But the way he acts outside the ring and the way his fans act is so irritating

Back