Will there ever be a celebrity UFC fight club?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
Whenever I see celebrities in feuds and twitter wars and shit, I always think to myself...

Dana white should offer a deal to have them as a bonus fight on a PPV card or a mighty mouse Fox Card, i think that would be hilarious...

I mean think about these

Kanye Vs Ray J
Johnny Depp Vs Billy Bob Thornton
Kim K Vs Taylor Swift
Blac Chyna Vs Kylie Jenner
Drake Vs Eminem/Meek Mill
etc. etc. etc.

The possibilities are endless and the ppv buys would skyrocket... what do you think?

Connie fans...

:: face palm ::

Ryan Lochte vs some Brazilian in Rio would do big numbers tbh

I see you got dubs, I got them to for making a similar thread a long time ago...

dzut6f.gif

kim k vs tay tay is so unfair.

kim is a fucking super heavyweight and tay tay is like an atom weight.

kim k vs rosie o donnell is much more accurate as per weight similarities.

Dr Phil vs Jeremy Kyle
Judge Judy vs Oprah Winfrey

What if they let a WWE guy with no fighting experience whatsoever fight a professional fighter on PPV?

Heh...could you imagine?

There's already a celebrity UFC Fight Club. CM Punk is its first member. It's like watching that movie Hostel: Rich, successful guys living out their fantasies that they otherwise wouldn't have access to.

Fuck i hope not. We're still struggling to be taken serious as a sport and that would be a huge setback. WWE shit.

I'd pay $120 for a card that includes Rosie O'Donnell vs. Tom Seleck, Kanye West vs. Justin Bieber and Josh Norman vs. Odell Beckham Jr.. Sign me the F up!

Would be exciting and be huge PPV money maker if the stars had skills. I read the other day Adris Alba is seriously training to do pro kickboxing and has a reality show covering him. Japan has comedians, actor, sumo wrestlers doing K-1 and MMA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back