Do you guys think Dana loves money more than the sport?

I think the answer to this is pretty self evident.

Obviously he does. But the UFC is his child and that as an organisation I think he values more or at least equal to money due to his huge ego.

It's hard to tell, given that he's worked very hard to grow the sport and to grow his bank account. Very few people have made more money off of MMA than Dana White. BUt veyr few people have made his contribution to the sport.

At this point yes... When he was investing money into it.. no

I think Dana appreciates the sport, maybe a little too much at times. But ultimately his job is to expand it and increase it's earning potential. So, money is going to take precedence.

Lol it's all about the money.

It wasn't always like this.

When Rorion Gracie started the UFC, it was about finding who the best fighter was.

Nowadays it's about money.

Sad how things turned out.

Can't really blame him considering that many fighters love money more than the sport that's why they want to duck everyone they can, for example guys like Conor "The Cherry Picker" McGregor

Think he likes the sport more it was there for him before he was rich.

He does love money though

Yes.

But Dana has done a lot for this sport while undermining it countless times and being a jackass, lol

Hahahha

No.

That's a stupid question, honestly. The guy obviously is ridiculously passionate about the sport. Besides, if he was all about the money, he'd take the 350 mil he made from the sale and find easier ways to make more money.

Some of you guys need to listen to him talk more. That guy has mad fucking passion for MMA. More than any of us. That's why he's the man

Everyone does, but I love both. If I had 10 million I would start another MMA promotion.

Back