Aldo Thinks McGregor is Gonna Flee From Him

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

the balls in a guy that got ko'd in 13 seconds

He's talking about himself, obviously. I'm just not sure if he's referring to that time when he pulled out or that other time when he turned down a rematch right after saying he would be ready.

Because you know, for something to happen "again", it means that it already happened once, right? Who knows? Perhaps Mystic Aldo is predicting another rib injury coming along his way.

I couldn't help it but mentally continuing his "one, two three..." tweet with "four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen".

So far Aldo has ran from like 6 scheduled title defenses. He ran from McGregor twice, once at UFC 189, a second time at UFC 196.

It's only fair for Conor to return the favor and let Aldo wait for 2 fights.

So far Aldo has ran from like 6 scheduled title defenses. He ran from McGregor twice, once at UFC 189, a second time at UFC 196.

It's only fair for Conor to return the favor and let Aldo wait for 2 fights.

Defend or vacate.

I don't care who he defends against, but this crap is ridiculous.

He should have just defended against Frankie so he could lose the belt and then go off and do whatever he wanted to without freezing a division.

Defend or vacate.

He should have just defended against Frankie so he could lose the belt and then go off and do whatever he wanted to without freezing a division.

It's been just over 8 months since he smashed Aldo.

He has been doing other things.

Defend or vacate.

no one cares about frankie or aldo or 145 without mcgoat buddeh.

Defend your fucking title. This is what you do when you are the championship of a weight class, you defend your belt. Dana needs to get off Conor's nuts

Jose shouldn't be medicated cleared to fight yet, still clearly incoherent from the beating Conor laid on him

Jose Aldo- great at fighting , cringeworthy at trash talking.

Another chance for people to hate on Aldo for being verbally aggressive after a loss like Connie was after panic wrestling...

Yet giving Connie a pass, lol.

Sure derping at its finest.

LOL Aldo is making a total ass of himself.

Fight 1: Aldo dropped out due to VERY questionable, sketchy "injury" where even Dana thought he was lying.

Fight 2: Aldo gets KTFO in 13 seconds.

Fight 3: Aldo turns this fight down, even though he had been training to take it on short notice and claimed he would fight McGregor "any time, any where" a month before.

Conor said that he would fight the interim champ after the Nate rematch. Now he is backpedaling. Aldo is right.

Jose Aldo- great at fighting , cringeworthy at trash talking.

He's horrible at it, but he's trying to get what he wants by using it. Unfortunately the language barrier is doing him no favors.

Another chance for people to hate on Aldo for being verbally aggressive after a loss like Connie was after panic wrestling...

Yet giving Connie a pass, lol.

Sure derping at its finest.

Totally different. Conor never ducked out of a fight. Conor never said "I'll fight (insert name here) any time, any where" and then turned the fight down. And Conor never dropped out of a fight EVER. How many has Aldo dropped out of now?

Back