Cody "No Love" Garbrandt is the future of the BantAmweight division

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
From backstage confrontations to scintillating post fight interviews, it has all become clear. Cody no love is the future of the division. He is clearly the most exciting fighter in the division. UFC president Dana White has said behind closed doors that Garbrandt is easily one of the scariest fighters the UFC has ever seen the likes of.

He has a flair for living dangerously, he has a flair for knowing his opponents weaknesses, and this man can capitalize on EVERY opportunity given to him. My sources have informed me of a heated confrontation between "No Love" and "The Dominator" that left the latter trembling and fearing for his life. After striking fear into the heart of Dominic Cruz, fighters and managers had to separate the two after fearing that "No Love" might turn the lights out on mister Cruz.

After one of the greatest KO's in MMA history over Takeya Mizugaki, Garbrandt has thrust himself hard into the top of the bantamweight rankings, and arguably into the P4P rankings. It is clearly only a matter of time before he holds the championship belt, and strikes fear into the hearts of every fighter in the division.

Nobody in bantamweight history has ever shown the hand speed, KO power, or takedown defense possessed by "No Love". When Garbrandt and cruz square off, cruz will not be able to make it out of the first round.

I predict a vicious KO for Garbrandt, and to keep the pace of his other victories, Garbrandt will put Cruz away in less than 40 seconds, thus sending cruz to the shadow realm with all of the other fighters who have fallen victim to "No Love".

Folks, we need to prepare ourselves for the Garbrandt era. It is merely months away.
11242852_1508608719430993_1882606566_n.jpg

Nah im not sold juust yet. He's fighting in a division with killers like Lineker, Dodson, Dillashaw... Those deserves some recognition too. It's easy to look good when ur fighting Mizugaki. (sorry Mizugaki)

Cruz usually dances his way around anyone, what's so special about Garbrandt?

Maybe after Dom retires.

I also think it's funny how people think he's more powerful than Lineker.

From backstage confrontations to scintillating post fight interviews, it has all become clear. Cody no love is the future of the division. He is clearly the most exciting fighter in the division. UFC president Dana White has said behind closed doors that Garbrandt is easily one of the scariest fighters the UFC has ever seen the likes of.

He has a flair for living dangerously, he has a flair for knowing his opponents weaknesses, and this man can capitalize on EVERY opportunity given to him. My sources have informed me of a heated confrontation between "No Love" and "The Dominator" that left the latter trembling and fearing for his life. After striking fear into the heart of Dominic Cruz, fighters and managers had to separate the two after fearing that "No Love" might turn the lights out on mister Cruz.

After one of the greatest KO's in MMA history over Takeya Mizugaki, Garbrandt has thrust himself hard into the top of the bantamweight rankings, and arguably into the P4P rankings. It is clearly only a matter of time before he holds the championship belt, and strikes fear into the hearts of every fighter in the division.

Nobody in bantamweight history has ever shown the hand speed, KO power, or takedown defense possessed by "No Love". When Garbrandt and cruz square off, cruz will not be able to make it out of the first round.

I predict a vicious KO for Garbrandt, and to keep the pace of his other victories, Garbrandt will put Cruz away in less than 40 seconds, thus sending cruz to the shadow realm with all of the other fighters who have fallen victim to "No Love".

Folks, we need to prepare ourselves for the Garbrandt era. It is merely months away.
11242852_1508608719430993_1882606566_n.jpg

Are u part of his pr team or something? He's so easy to dislike.

I might support him if he uses that Performance of the Night money for some tattoo removal.

Lol bro there isn't one fighter in the division that could hold his jock strap.

Get with the program.
I think he should change his nickname to "no chance" and why you wanna see him old other guys jock straps?

Maybe after Dom retires.

I also think it's funny how people think he's more powerful than Lineker.

I sure as fuck don't. That little tank should fight Cody next if they're not going to give either a title shot.

Back