Demian Maia scrum, "If I beat Condit I think me or Thompson should get the title shot."

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maia believes if he were to win over Condit he has a case for a TS. Here's the full scrum:

Enjoy.

Sorry to tell you Woodley ain't fighting neither of you.

He will duck his way into a fight with GSP or Diaz.

Bank on it.

Thompson should get TS. Winner of Condit/Maia winner should get winner of Thompson/Woodley

If you beat Condit you deserve a title shot.

Jesus, grow a pair of McNuggets and start pushing for yourself. Backpack in the cage and backpack IRL this guy. Unreal.

Thompson should get TS. Winner of Condit/Maia winner should get winner of Thompson/Woodley
giphy.gif

Maia can already make a case for a TS, along with Thompson. Unfortunately, Maia is going to get flying knee'd by Condit on saturday and then I think thatll be his last run.

If you beat Condit you deserve a title shot.

Jesus, grow a pair of McNuggets and start pushing for yourself. Backpack in the cage and backpack IRL this guy. Unreal.

As much as I appreciate Maia and don't buy into this "backpack" shit, you definitely have a point.

Maia is pure class. It's unfortunate people don't appreciate him like they should.

Shit will hit the fan if Woodley calls out Maia.

Robbie is still ranked number 1

Condit or Maia will need to get through him imo

Maia will be the champ if he beats condit. Condit is the reigning champ.

Maia is such a class act. He's one of the few guys i only root for just because i wish happines on him lol.

Last edited:
If he ends up fighting Woodley, I'll be hoping for Woodley by KO. That should be the most likely outcome, too. Nothing personal, but I don't wanna see El Mochilla as the welterweight champion. He'll make GSP look exciting.

I've never rooted for Condit before but I will in their fight because at least Carlos is a vicious psychopath.

No one can deny the ground skills of Maia, but my god... it's like watching wallpaper dry. If we want a lullaby, just have him and Fitch in back to back matches and everyone in the arena will be asleep. He's good at what he does, but I hope he never gets the belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back