If Dominick did it, so can Georges...

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Come back after 3 years and still be champion? If Dom did it, why not GSP?

I know his division is deeper, but we´re talking about one of the goats here....

Just remember, Dom had one of the worst sports injury if not the worst and still came back to be champ. GSP has been healthy all this time, so...

If he managed to become champ again and defend his belt, would that make him #1 goat?
gsp.jpg
cruz tj.jpg

Yeah because Cruz doing it makes it the norm for elite athletes.
Do you also like the new Jason Bourne movie?

BTW you've been blocked by Luke Thomas on Twitter.

Yeah because Cruz doing it makes it the norm for elite athletes.
Do you also like the new Jason Bourne movie?

BTW you've been blocked by Luke Thomas on Twitter.
Wow, you´re really funny. Oh, boy.

Well yeah, GSP isn't coming off of several ridiculous injuries.

It's not an issue of "can" for GSP, it's a matter of "want".

Cruz was robbed of prime years just as he was starting to prove his dominance in the UFC. He wanted to come back every time, but he has the worst of luck.

GSP is chilling and didn't want to fight for a whole host of reasons. Comparing their situations does't make much sense to me.

Oh course GSP could. He'll wreck the whole WW division...again.

GOAT DNA. Only GSP, Dom, and Conor have it in the UFC.

goat dna.jpg

GSP is also a lot older.
Yes, I see what you´re saying, but check this out, some of the champions are in their mid thirties look: Tyron 34, Bisping 37, Cormier 37, Stipe 34.... Yes, I know they´ve been active that´s a big factor, but GSP is not the kind of guy that goes "Hendrix" mode during his vacation. He may be feeling awesome really, specially after giving his body a well deserved rest from a lifetime of hard training. And it´s GSP, normally with any other normal guy, age would probably weigh a lot more, but the guy has always been a freak athlete.

One of these things is not like the other.
Dom?

Will-Forte-Fuck-You-Dude.gif

Through doucheness all things are possible and Cruz' doucheness is on a whole 'nuther level. And I say it as a fan.

Two? I only thought one... After the Shields fight. & he isn't coming off them anyways...unless this second one you speak of was recent, haha.

Yeah the second one was in 2014 IIRC

and it was in his left knee. The first one was his right knee

So both knees are out of prime

I wonder how well his takedowns are now

Back