Khabib Nurmagomedov will be our savior from Conor Mcgregor

J

JollyRants

I think Khabib will be our savior and be the one to get rid of Conor McGregor. Heres how i see them getting matched up. I think Conor will ether vacate his title or Dana will let him fight Eddie Alvarez for the LW title without vacating. I think Conor beats Eddie Alvarez for the LW title heres why. I think the main reason i see Conor beating Eddie is because something he showed in the Nate Diaz fight i never knew he could do to well. Here it is
injury-update-mcgregor-ufc-202-1024x504.jpg
082016-UFC-Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-Kick.vadapt.980.high.13.jpg
Thats right leg kicks will be the key in Conor beating Eddie Alvarez.
Donald%2BCerrone%2BChops%2BDown%2BEddie%2BAlvarez%2BUFC%2B178.gif
leg%2Bkick.gif
I think Conor will exploit a bighole that Eddie Alvarez exposed in the Cerrone fight where he can be chopped down will leg kicks. I think Conor will use leg kicks to chop Eddie down and pick him apart on the feet while avoiding some take downs en route to a ko or a hard fought decision. After the Eddie fight the fans will call for Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor. I think Conor will get matched up against Khabib somewhere early next year. Khabib will fight Conor and absolutely manhandle him around the cage en route to a third round finish by sub ending the Conor Mcgregor era and freeing MMA from the cancer known as Conor McGregor. upload_2016-8-25_19-41-44.png Khabib will have the LW title by June 2017. Thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that Khabib will manhandle Conor, it's just I believe the UFC will do everything in their power to delay giving Khabib a shot at the title.

So exchange an active KO artist for an inactive blanket?

No thanks.

I mean yeah his style matches up pretty well with Conor, but I was suprised how well he defended Diaz from taking him down even when he was gassed.

I'd probably say Khabib would win.

I don't want to see anal sex so I will make an exception to the rule. I will root for Conor should he face Khabib and Alvarez

I love how people think Conor will be manhandled even though 180+ pound Nate was struggling to lift him off the ground. Good luck with that if anything that lose to Nate has made him stronger and better fighter now.

Khabib would make it a boring match or at least try. He doesn't have a prayer if he doesnt get it to the ground.

I love how people think Conor will be manhandled even though 180+ pound Nate was struggling to lift him off the ground. Good luck with that if anything that lose to Nate has made him stronger and better fighter now.

I cant convey into words how stupid it is to think Khabib might struggle to take Conor down because Nate did

Please be joking

Conor will get mauled by Eddie, cant wait

Don't see it happening Conor has upped hes game big time. Think Conor never trained with anyone legit only Artem before he lost. And he still stopped Aldo doing this.

Now hes training with a Dillion Danis who got a black belt from Marcello Garcia considered to be pound for pound best ever BJJ experts in the world. Thats why Nate was so pissed with him joining Conor camp he knew Conor was training with one of best BJJ guys around today.

Khabib manhandled 200+ pound elite grappler Rockhold on training...

Now hes training with a Dillion Danis who got a black belt from Marcello Garcia considered to be pound for pound best ever BJJ experts in the world. Thats why Nate was so pissed with him joining Conor camp he knew Conor was training with one of best BJJ guys around today.

Too bad Khabib doesn't care about BJJ and their pathetic cotton belts

khabibnurmagomedov1.png

This is what happened the last time Conor faced a sambo guy

KRRP0u.gif

I cant convey into words how stupid it is to think Khabib might struggle to take Conor down because Nate did

Please be joking

Hes chin never been tested. Khabib will face Conor better prepared he had a chance a year ago to dominate i think hes going have a tougher job now.

Dont agree with your low kick theory, Conor got very poor low kicks.it can only work against a fighter like Nate who had always issues with low kicks and dont know how to defend them.
Cerrone is a master of low kicks and Conor just worked hard to do them just for Nate.Eddie is dangerous and grab those kicks and the fight is on the ground.
Conor got a very big chance by counter punches which he is a master of it

I need saving from the Habib Heads whom think beating Horcher means I should give a shit about him.

Hes chin never been tested. Khabib will face Conor better prepared he had a chance a year ago to dominate i think hes going have a tougher job now.

Yeah but im not talking about striking. Khabib doesnt have to strike with him. He can and very likely would take Conor down and maul the shit out of him. Nate being ~30 pounds heavier than Khabib doesnt matter because Khabibs wrestling blows Nates out of the fucking water.

Back