how can Dominick Cruz get so much p4p love when he's literally never beat anyone taller than him?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, there's so many questions about whether his game can translate to fighting an actual striker who's not at a significant reach/height disadvantag,e yet his fanboys just be eating this "Dom" act up

So how did you feel about Bones p4p ranking?

I wonder if stefan struve has ever beaten anyone taller than himself

Cause height = everything right...?

If Struve was champ would you be bitching too?

Also...Dave Hisquierdo is 5'10 & Dom beat dat ass.

Seriously, there's so many questions about whether his game can translate to fighting an actual striker who's not at a significant reach/height disadvantag,e yet his fanboys just be eating this "Dom" act up
ask that question conor pls. dennis siver, diego brandao, dennis siver, chad mendes, jose aldo. he is beating midgets. the only guy who is taller than him was dustin poirrier. but the other taller guys he couldnt finished by KO.

conor is abusing smaller guys

p4p is fantasy, you can put anything you want into it. What is really idiotic is question it.

I didn't know Dom got PPV love.

His situation with his injuries & coming back from them had me interested to see him though.

You don't actually know what the term means do you?

You're right TS, Dom cuts too much damn height to fight at BW...

ask that question conor pls. dennis siver, diego brandao, dennis siver, chad mendes, jose aldo. he is beating midgets. the only guy who is taller than him was dustin poirrier. but the other taller guys he couldnt finished by KO.

conor is abusing smaller guys
I guess someone here missed UFC 202.

Because he's p4p really tall duh, if he was HW he'd be like 7' Semmy Schilt

Little Marco is nothing more than a bully. If he is man enough, he would give TJ a title shot.

Back