DC or Rumble? Who has a better chance of...

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
getting the belt at LHW and then moving to HW and get that belt as well?

Actually this is the best time to look for super fights because the ufc opened this possibility of champs keeping their belts while challenging other champs.

DC could use the opportunity that Velasquez is not the champion or the #1 contender and make money and history in a super fight like that. The same goes for Rumble.... Both guys could move up and challenge the winner of Stipe and Overeem...

Think about the possibilities.... now imagine a fight like this happening in the MSG night?

Imagine Reem and Rumble settling their beef? Or Stipe vs DC in a dog fight?

What are your thoughts on this scenario?
rumble.jpg
dc.jpg

I think DC might beat Stipe by purely wrestling but i think Stipe would probably beat Rumble. It's hard to say though. I'd love to see Rumble vs Reem though

DC's style might be more succesful at HW. Cardio is a great asset over there. And the wrestling in that division is shit.

Obviously Cormier is better than Rumble. We don't really have to guess who's better, since they fought and we all watched.

Cormier has also fought, with success, at heavyweight.

This is a pretty easy question.

Obviously Cormier is better than Rumble. We don't really have to guess who's better, since they fought and we all watched.

DC was better that night, but come on, man, anyone of them can win any given night, don´t you think?

100% correct, but picture 2 weeks out from the rematch, 'I like DC, but Rumble is a live dog.' Rumble gets the KO 44 seconds in, 'I knew Rumble could win the belt!' Title holders are placeholders anymore, just the truth.

Gus because unlike them, he wants a real challenge. After what AA did to Rumble, I'm sure he wants nothing to do with HW ever again. As for DC, he is nothing more than Cain's house boy.

Gus because unlike them, he wants a real challenge. After what AA did to Rumble, I'm sure he wants nothing to do with HW ever again. As for DC, he is nothing more than Cain's house boy.
Rumble said in past interviews he would move to HW eventually. Anyways, he could give it a try at the HW belt, and if he lost, come back and defend his LHW belt against Jones, what do you think?

Rumble said in past interviews he would move to HW eventually. Anyways, he could give it a try at the HW belt, and if he lost, come back and defend his LHW belt against Jones, what do you think?
Are you serious?

We have world beaters like Gus, Misha, and a few more killers from Eastern Europe and you think Johnson and Jones are the top dogs?

Are you serious?

We have world beaters like Gus, Misha, and a few more killers from Eastern Europe and you think Johnson and Jones are the top dogs?
lol... not sure if serious, but good one.

DC will never move back to HW.
If Cain is not his opponent why not? Think about it, ask for a big check to make a last career move and retire with a big money fight like this against the HW champ in MSG for example or Vegas... win, lose or draw, he´d go down in history as a great fighter.... Don´t you think?

AJ can never hold the belt, DC is a real talented champ so he could do it

DC was better that night, but come on, man, anyone of them can win any given night, don´t you think?

Yeah, Rumble can knock anyone out if he lands the right punch. But if the question is "who is more likely to succeed?" then we have to go with the guy who has proven to be the better fighter throughout his career, and already proved he can beat heavyweights.

100% correct, but picture 2 weeks out from the rematch, 'I like DC, but Rumble is a live dog.' Rumble gets the KO 44 seconds in, 'I knew Rumble could win the belt!' Title holders are placeholders anymore, just the truth.

Rumble is always live, since he has great knockout power. But if I had to put my money on someone to be capable of winning the heavyweight belt, I'd pick DC without a second thought.

Back