Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score

Legendary

Let's rejoice it looks like the legend is returning to the octagon soon

My favorite fighter after Fedor screw the haters

Rockhold and Weidman will get sonned

Haha..great video, great fighter. The Kennedy & Machida fights were awesome.

Like how they even got gay jesus in there :D

Ive been on this hype train since the beggining.

He is extremely fun to watch.

People scream for a Jacare title shot..
He deserves it way more

I enjoyed that and appreciate how they added some of his memorable moments on the wrestling mat. I don't know that people fully appreciate how strong his wrestling background is. He has such a sneaky ankle pick.

This guy is a legit freak athlete

Indeed. It's funny how people are always loud about him supposedly "cheating" and all that but even if it would be true (he was proved innocent) roids don't fucking turn you into Yoel Romero, especially at that age.

It's the same thing with Roy Jones Jr. who's (unlike Romero) actually a "proven roid cheat" and he's still respected because everyone who knows anything about this sport knows that roids won't turn you into a prime Roy Jones either.

It's just sad to think about what we missed considering how late Romero started MMA. Had he started after 2004 Olympics he would probably be the undisputed GOAT by now. I can imagine him ruling the late 00s and early 10s MW division with an iron fist in that scenario, he's an absolute nightmare match up for Anderson Silva.

dont really like that video because of the song.

I sometimes watch this video before hitting the gym: (srs)

dont really like that video because of the song.

I sometimes watch this video before hitting the gym: (srs)

That one is cool too, I watched it many times as well. But the video I posted is so unique and funny to me it's my favorite.

The music reminded me of Vigilante 8 2nd offense soundtrack

Yoel vs DC interests me.

Yoel is a difficult stylistic match up for DC. He nullifies most of what DC has to offer and troubles him with his speed and explosiveness. I'm not saying Yoel would dominate the LHW division and I love DC but this is one specific fight that he could win.

I think DC's style is tailor made for beating taller often bigger opponents just like Fedor's style.

This is my favorite HLOAT. I must've watched it 40 times over the years.

I love Yoel man. He's a beast and a great human being too.

Yoel is a difficult stylistic match up for DC. He nullifies most of what DC has to offer and troubles him with his speed and explosiveness. I'm not saying Yoel would dominate the LHW division and I love DC but this is one specific fight that he could win.

I think DC's style is tailor made for beating taller often bigger opponents just like Fedor's style.

Take Fedor's cock out of your mouth for a moment.

fucking love this dude

suspect as fuck, built and moves like a superhero at 40 but idgaf, let him bang

I can't like him because he's cheated by using steroids. His fights are very fun to watch though

This is my favorite HLOAT. I must've watched it 40 times over the years.

Thanks, good stuff. I haven't seen that one yet.

This is one of my favorite in all of combat sports and I'm not a huge Naseem fan (though I like him a lot) but man his highlight reel is crazy, this guy had it all when it comes to genetic gifts for boxing, he had the power of a HW and the most entertaining flashy style of boxing:

Back