Yoel Romero's return targeted for UFC 205 at MSG

I love the soldier of God but that's a big risk putting him on that. Everything he does, turns into a disaster. And he never gives a fuck lmao.

He's a tough fight for Weidman probably the toughest and is probably the best 185'er out there but Team Weidman all day.

Weidman vs Romero for next shot would be pretty sick

This is one of those stupid Helwani predictions that comes with a built in get out clause...

ROMERO COULD BE FIGHTING AT 205

and

ROMERO ISNT CLOSE TO FIGHTING AT 205

Well, either way, Helwani told ya so..

Edit: actually, when you see it was a reply to someone it makes more sense...

Oh yeah baby let's do some FUCKING STEROIDS!!!!!

lol.gif

He's a tough fight for Weidman probably the toughest and is probably the best 185'er out there but Team Weidman all day.
Both good strong wrestlers with bad cardio. Both terrible off their backs.

Imma pick Yoel cause he got those fast twitch muscle fibers.

Tim Kennedy will also be on that card. Would like to see these guys run into each other again.

Kennedy-Romero.jpg

What does "nothing close to done" mean to you?

This is one of those stupid Helwani predictions that comes with a built in get out clause...

ROMERO COULD BE FIGHTING AT 205

and

ROMERO ISNT CLOSE TO FIGHTING AT 205

Well, either way, Helwani told ya so..

Its a prime example of typical pointless Ariel tweet...

This might happen

Maybe it wont

Cant say either way
Helwani is never wrong with shit like this. Whenever he talks like this it ends up being true. Do your research goofball.

Helwani is never wrong with shit like this. Whenever he talks like this it ends up being true. Do your research goofball.

Well of course hes not wrong....

he managed to say Romero will be at 205 and he wont in the same tweet...

Whatever happens,, he be right, goofball

(and i got better things to do than "research" helwani... he got enough nuthuggers to do that for him :D)

Well of course hes not wrong....

he managed to say Romero will be at 205 and he wont in the same tweet...

Whatever happens,, he be right, goofball

(and i got better things to do than "research" helwani... he got enough nuthuggers to do that for him :D)
Well you clearly don't know shit about how Helwani (the journalist who broke the most upcoming fight news this year) operates. He's annoying on many levels but he doesn't fuck around when talking about future matchups.

I suggested the research for you because you just came off as a moron. You said "this is one of those stupid Helwani predictions"

Also, do you know what the word "targeted" means?

"this is one of those stupid Helwani predictions".

no thats not what i said.

I said its one of those predictions that come with a built in get out clause

I also added that once you see he was replying to a tweet and what that tweet was it make more sense (but you dont know how to embed tweets properly :p)

anyway, ive got things to do, and youve got helwani's balls to polish

cya

19mbts.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man it better be Weidman. That fight sounds bananas. I'd probably pick Weidman but I'm like 51/49 on that lol

Romero vs Weidman for a title shot

or Romero vs Sonnen for the lolz

Oh man it better be Weidman. That fight sounds bananas. I'd probably pick Weidman but I'm like 51/49 on that lol
I can't imagine it being any other than Weidman. They are messing up if it aint.

If it's vs a post USADA Weidman, we will see a sad display. Romero completely ragdolls a WW Weidman.

Would watch.

Back