Conor/Nate fight on First Take

ditchbankbandit

Zia for life, Apache forever
@Brown
Reaction score
I personally cringed at all the "facts" they presented but other than that I think this is good for the sport--can't stand Runner McFlincher though. I think that they will eventually pick it up and get it right once the swelling goes down. What say you Sherbros?

They are pretty terrible, shows right away when they have "unanimous decision" posted.

giphy.gif

Shit happened. Also don't listen to stephen a bitch.
Bro is a Glorified Sherdogger. He has no Fooking Credentials.
In the Words of McNugget YOU DO FOOKING NUTIN.

If increasing these fighters pay comes at this cost motherfuckers gonna have to stay making 10k per concussion

I get it that every "First Take" thread has to start off with, "OMG these freaking casuals, they don't know shit about the sport", but exactly wtf did they say that was so "wrong"??? LMAO ppl love to hate these guys no matter what, and trust me, I'm not a Stephen A, or Max Kellerman defender, although I respect Max's knowledge of most sports, especially boxing and NBA.

I get it that every "First Take" thread has to start off with, "OMG these freaking casuals, they don't know shit about the sport", but exactly wtf did they say that was so "wrong"??? LMAO ppl love to hate these guys no matter what, and trust me, I'm not a Stephen A, or Max Kellerman defender, although I respect Max's knowledge of most sports, especially boxing and NBA.

I think the big thing they had wrong was that they were presenting the rivalry as Diaz requesting 170 both times. Yeah that was necessary in the first fight, but not the 2nd. It was at 170 simply and purely at the demand of Conor, not Nate.

I like Max but he kept saying Mcgregor preferred weight is 155 for the trilogy and seemed to be under the impression that Nate requested the rematch at 170 when that was Conor's request. Other than that First Take is actually a watchable show now.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything was wrong, just some mixed up facts but they will catch on.

I think the big thing they had wrong was that they were presenting the rivalry as Diaz requesting 170 both times. Yeah that was necessary in the first fight, but not the 2nd. It was at 170 simply and purely at the demand of Conor, not Nate.

Ah yeah, that is true

giphy.gif

Shit happened. Also don't listen to stephen a bitch.
Bro is a Glorified Sherdogger. He has no Fooking Credentials.
In the Words of McNugget YOU DO FOOKING NUTIN.

Watching Stephen A during the NBA finals was painful as fuck. I wanted to shoot the fucker through my TV.

These guys don't know shit. But I'm still happy they're discussing UFC. This is good for the sport, it's crossing into mainstream and the more popular fighters get the more pay they're going to see as a result. It boggles my mind that I can make more money at my desk than a guy who is basically a modern-day gladiator. I'm happy with this trend.

They're not there to discuss MMM.

They're there to discuss the NFL, NBA and now that Skip Bayless is gone troll Cowboy fans.

Back