Do a rain dance for these future fights...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Cowboy vs Nate 2.
Nate wants that $$ fight, as does Cowboy.
Let's do this please.

Lawler vs Nick 2.
Someone getting KO'd or Sub'd, and Someone = Robbie

If I could post the "Carlton" I would do it here!
I'd love to see these two fights!!

Cowboy vs Nate 2.
Let's do this please.

Lawler vs Nick 2.

You want this on the same card?

Cowboy vs Nate 2.
Let's do this please.

Lawler vs Nick 2.

Both of those fights are stupid and make no sense at this point in time.

however lawler deserves a payday, and i would be glad to see him get one.

giphy.gif

Both of those fights are stupid and make no sense at this point in time.

however lawler deserves a payday, and i would be glad to see him get one.
Wow you sound ignorant and closed minded. Both of these fights make sense. And both can make everyone good $$. Let's be honest Lawler post usada loses to Rory 9/10 times.

Wow you sound ignorant and closed minded. Both of these fights make sense. And both can make everyone good $$. Let's be honest Lawler post usada loses to Rory 9/10 times.
I'm not ignorant, nor closed minded. You just sound like you're making fantasy bouts for entertainments sake instead of making fights that progress top fighters in their respective divisions. Allow me to walk you through my thought process:

Cerrone is a Welterweight fighter now. he has one 2 in a row at Welterweight and is coming off a win against rick story, a somewhat reputable name at WW. Cerrone should be taking steps up the ladder at WW instead of a relatively lateral move in fighting Diaz.

Lawler is not even a fight removed from WW title loss. He's Still very close to the top of the division at WW, Where Diaz at this point has absolutely no business competing at. Robbie Lawler should be fighting Lorenz Larkin Or Kelvin Gastelum to get back in the saddle with a top 10 win at welterweight.

And thirdly, "Post USADA" Rory got compeltely stomped in his last bout against wonderboy. What makes you think "Post USADA" Rory is supposed to be any better, when in essence he's only looked worse since then?

Edit: And don't be confused, I would absolutely love to see both of these fights. they just dont make sense Right now

So when he changed Rorys life forever in their last fight that was the 1/10? Cause that was under USADA

Never happen
Cowboy made peace with Diaz bros they smoke dat peace pipe dude
200.gif

UFC 209: Stockton
Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawlor 2
Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone 2

Tremendous.

I'd much rather have relevant fights

Back