Who is the best striker in mma(not p4p)?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have incredible strikers that, some of them, can win world titles in boxing and kickboxing if they make the transition. I think the best are Rumble, Tyrone Spong, Overeem, JDS, Vitor, Stipe, Hunt and Cormier. Which one do you think is THE BEST? And I mean Overall not p4p.

Last edited:
You're the P4P thread starter, TS. Keep up the good work.

Edson Barboza is one of the best pure strikers I've seen, Anderson Silva as well.

It's too hard to say for sure whose the best so many different styles.

Cruz!

Bitch come at me with that p4p sbit!!

Cruz!

p4p is bullshit in the end all that matter is that the bigger guys will crush the small ones. P4P is a term created by manlets to feel more important.

p4p is bullshit in the end all that matter is that the bigger guys will crush the small ones. P4P is a term created by manlets to feel more important.
Did you get beat up by a little person brah??

Reading through the thread, I don't like your attitude, but... how about prime CroCop.

We have incredible strikers that, some of them, can win world titles in boxing and kickboxing if they make the transition. I think the best are Rumble, Tyrone Spong, Overeem, Manhoef, JDS, Vitor, Stipe, Hunt and Cormier. Which one do you think is THE BEST? And I mean Overall not p4p.

Well strictly not p4p in stand up Reem would probably kill everyone. Stipe and Rumble up there

Cruz!

I don't know that you can call what he does striking. He pretty much Macarenas around the cage and accidentally hits his opponent every few minutes.

Wonderboy
Reem
JDS
Silva
McGregor
Aldo
Cruz

Edson Barboza is one of the best pure strikers I've seen, Anderson Silva as well.

It's too hard to say for sure whose the best so many different styles.
Barboza got knocked out by a jab from an average striker in Donald Cerrone. He would get destroyed by any real pure striker under 1 round. You should watch more muay thai and kickboxing.

Back