When is Weidman back and will he fight Rockhold when he returns?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
Or will he try to jump into a title shot. Hard to say he deserves it seeing as he was beaten so badly to Luke. Where does he go and does this hold up the MW division because let's face it Weidman and Rockdouche are the two best until Romero gets back. After that it's a toss up.

Id like to see Weidman vs jacare and rockhold vs Romero

Since Fistping likes to fight old men. The Chris vs Ronaldo The Jacare Souza will have to do. RocksCocka can fight Gay Jesus God

Id like to see Weidman vs jacare and rockhold vs Romero

Yeah that would be good to see but don't think Romero deserves that fight as it would probably be considered number one contender fight and he's just back for testing positive.

Cock guy ? Who the fuck is that and where did he get that nick name ?
Does he fight chickens ? I don't get it

UFC 205,doesn't know who he is fighting yet,wants Luke but said it might not happen,wants Jacare in that case.

Or will he try to jump into a title shot. Hard to say he deserves it seeing as he was beaten so badly to Luke. Where does he go and does this hold up the MW division because let's face it Weidman and Rockdouche are the two best until Romero gets back. After that it's a toss up.

"Rockdouche" Lmao :D

In my opinion. And I know some people here won't like it. But Weidman never touches the title again. And he will lose to Anderson Silva in a rematch.

Ariel is saying theres talk that Romero is back for 205 . coincidence? New York ? Looks like it may be Weidman vs Romero

Since Fistping likes to fight old men. The Chris vs Ronaldo The Jacare Souza will have to do. RocksCocka can fight Gay Jesus God
Sherdogese is a bright, blossoming young language in 2016.

RockaCocka bless.

I'm letting this thread survive now with a new title but what part of "no fighter bashing" do you guys not understand?

I'm letting this thread survive now with a new title but what part of "no fighter bashing" do you guys not understand?
y u do dis. RocksCocka is Goat

The title picture at middleweight is an absolute mess.

Romero had claim but he failed a PEDS test - even though he got a reduced suspension, it still most definitely steps you back one notch. Jacare has claim and only lost a controversial decision to Romero, and just absolutely torched Belfort. He gets passed over for the #13 ranked due to a 'because why not' title shot.

Rockhold needs a win to get back to the title, but it should only be one because of how dominant he's been, including stopping the current champ and former champ.

Weidman was on a career-long roll, dethrones Silva, repeats it, beats up Machida and takes out Belfort. Was going to get an instant title rematch, but had surgery.

I think the only sane thing is to just book 'do over' tournament.

Rockhold -vs- Weidman
Romero -vs- Jacare

Whomever wins most impressively goes next....

It's not meant as fighter bashing, it's a joke from a Werdum interview when it sounds like he says 'so much cock, cock guy' when he was talking about rockhold. It's more making fun of Werdum. But I respect your decision, not everyone has seen the video I guess :)

He's not getting a title shot that's for damn sure, and even though im a huge fan of his he certainly doesn't deserve one.

Rockhold, or yoel.

Or even anderson just for my own amusement.

Back