Anyone ever get responses from fighters?

Cucumber Slice

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone ever get responses from fighters via social media? If so who?
I've had JDS respond to me in direct message and cowboy a few times on twitter and also Stipe on twitter. Weird thread i know but i'm just curious and if you want you can say what it was about also.

Jessica Penne. I asked her why she was training with Cyborg.

Brendan Schaub banned me on Twitter.

In a podcast he said used to follow Cody Garbrandt on the Denver amateur scene years ago. I looked up Garbrandt's record and all his fights were in Ohio before going pro. I tweeted this to him and got banned.

In a podcast he said used to follow Cody Garbrandt on the Denver amateur scene years ago. I looked up Garbrandt's record and all his fights were in Ohio before going pro.
lmao nice

Finish the sentence "I once got a direct message from....

Me too.

It was right after he took a shit all over Metamoris, and just stalled for 20 minutes. Later that weekend, Brendan posted this picture, and said

"I'm going in!!! #BigKid"

I_m_going_in_bigkid_Brendan_Schaub_Instagram_Post_June_11_2013-74977.jpg

I said,

"Wish you could've summoned that bravery against Cyborg Abreu."

BANNED.

:)

Last edited:
I thanked Mark Hunt for winning me £140 after he KOed Mir and he retweeted it. That's all I got folks.

Anthony Johnson always responds to a lot of hate on his insta i've noticed lol

Weidman replied to me once and retweeted my tweet. :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

<7>

Oh and DC replied to one shit tweet of mine,and Chael has liked one.

Last edited:
Matt Brown has acknowledged kind words on Twitter. But then again, the way he keeps getting KTFO I don't think he is exactly being swamped online.

Bec Rawlings replied to me a few times when she was in Invicta on the other forums off Sherdog.

Me and Ben Saunders discussed Ninjas and old action stars like JCVD on this forums.

That's it. I don't twitter or instagram or facebook

Me too.

It was right after he took a shit all over Metamoris, and just stalled for 20 minutes. Brendan posted this picture, and said

"I'm going in!!! #BigKid"

I_m_going_in_bigkid_Brendan_Schaub_Instagram_Post_June_11_2013-74977.jpg

And I said,

"Wish you could've summoned that bravery against Cyborg Abreu."

... BANNED.

:)

Nice, Petey. Fuck that guy, it's not like you weren't saying anything that wasn't true.

I just edited the story into my first post in this thread.

Yea, I saw that. You're very fair and pro fighter, and it was blatantly obvious what he was doing and for him to play contrarian is just bullshit.

Back