Anyone else find it funny Cruz has to deal with a TAM or ex TAM member in every phase of his career?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
His 1st and only loss was to TAM leader Faber when he was one of the best fighters on the planet and when Dom was green.

In his WEC run establishing himself as the best BW and one of the best in the world JoeB was mostly the #2 guy @ BW he had to get through twice, granted Bowles and Torres were there but skillwise i think Dom and Joseph were the clear 2 best from 2009-2010

Enter UFC, only 1 year in the UFC beating Faber and Demetrious. Hyped up hematch where he had to deal with all the TAM and Faber drama again

Then the trilogy was scheduled, they did TUF and Cruz's injuries started

Comes back from injury, beats Mizugaki, calls out "Alpha Fails"

Ex TAM member at this point is champ and Dom has to beat him to reclaim what he never lost

Then the trilogy fight with Faber thats built up for years finally happens and Dom wins it

At this point Dom is unanimously the GOAT BW.

Now theres Cody Garbrandt and the heat theyre generating at this point Dom is done the "comeback" phase and now hes a step to Doms path to being one of if not the greatest fighter ever.......

Its funny how he has to keep fighting TAM members over and over. 6/13 of his WEC/UFC fights have been against TAM members lol........And it very might well be 7/14 after his next fight with how the Cody buildup has been going.......Half his fights against one team lmao

Last edited:
He must be getting tired of kicking their asses. Honestly I do not see how Cody would beat him either, Alpha Fail sucks and they should get proper coaches.

He might not want to admit it but Cruz is basically a member of TAM at this point.

I see this as a Goku / Vegetable relationship. The villain turns comrade, joining forces to fyte a common evil (Muscle Pharm Gym)

I do not see the humor, no

I see this as a Goku / Vegetable relationship.
mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

He might not want to admit it but Cruz is basically a member of TAM at this point.

I see this as a Goku / Vegetable relationship. The villain turns comrade, joining forces to fyte a common evil (Muscle Pharm Gym)

Vegetable

OASHSOHAHASEUAHEUHAASUHEHEASEHAEUHASEUASHEUAHSEASUHESAUHASEHASEUHAEUASHE

The UFC has better storylines and better drug testing than the WWE

Vegetable

OASHSOHAHASEUAHEUHAASUHEHEASEHAEUHASEUASHEUAHSEASUHESAUHASEHASEUHAEUASHE

Whatever. I never really watched Dragon Balls Z. I'm into more mature shit like La Blue Girls and Bible Black.

Instead of thinking in that perspective, I see it as inspiration story that TAM never stopped trying

Considering the divison isn't exactly deep, and TAM specializes in the lighter weights, it makes perfect sense.

Did this guy just say hes into more mature shit, then list the cartoons he currently watches? You do realize most people dont know who vegeta is from watching DBZ as adults, but as memories from watching it as children. Watching a childish cartoon as a child is much more mature then watching a slightly more mature cartoon as an adult.

Cruz likes to feud with those manlets,cos other than dillasnake who left TAM (go figure),they are easy to beat.

Back