Nate's knee was definitely not 100%

YukisHeart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Easy to dismiss as excuses, salt, or whatever, but I just stumbled across this gif from the first fight and there's absolutely no way this kick didn't jack up Nate's knee:

NaturalGrandGemsbuck.gif

I've had my share of knee surgeries, and that definitely buckled something and definitely would not have been better for 202 without intervention. The important shit in the knee is avascular; it doesn't heal on its own when you mess it up.

Conor's knees ain't 100% either, though, so this doesn't get him off the hook for the loss entirely.

EDIT – Conor fan, for the record. Wanted him to win and think he did.

Last edited:
So that's why he just stood there and let Connie kick his legs for seven minutes?

Easy to dismiss as excuses, salt, or whatever, but I just stumbled across this gif from the first fight and there's absolutely no way this kick didn't jack up Nate's knee:

NaturalGrandGemsbuck.gif

I've had my share of knee surgeries, and that definitely buckled something and definitely would not have been better for 202 without intervention.

The important shit in the knee is avascular; it doesn't heal on its own when you mess it up.

Conor's knees ain't 100% either, though, so this doesn't get him off the hook for the loss.
Damn, if a guy step on my knee like that I'd kill him, inside or outside of the octagon

Nate is like T-1000. Shit like that doesn't bother him.

Stockton, motherfuckers.

Nate was fine, he just lost a fair fight over 5 rounds. It's fine, sometimes it's not your night. Nate had a bad night, Conor fought well. It's still 1-1.

Nate's leg was definitely not 100% after the first round.

Damn, if a guy step on my knee like that I'd kill him, inside or outside of the octagon
You'd go down in a heeping mess and beg for mercy if one of these guys kicked you like that.

Right. Conor injured his knee. I believe that 100%. But Nate said his knee was injured before the fight - that I'm not inclined to believe.

Nate is like T-1000. Shit like that doesn't bother him.

Stockton, motherfuckers.
That is why he is the most terrifying match up for Conor. Conor, in the past, has blown some chicken and all his foes do the wind dance. Total stud fighters like DP, Holloway, Mendes were all put on their back foot for the whole fight and showed timidity. Nate is like a terminator (granted, I think the copious amounts of pot have a bit to do with that tho). He kinda reminds me of that time that I was hammered and stoned and got in a car wreck, and it took me 5 minutes to realize that my arm was snapped in half and dangling in the wind.

NaturalGrandGemsbuck.gif

I've had my share of knee surgeries, and that definitely buckled something and definitely would not have been better for 202 without intervention. The important shit in the knee is avascular; it doesn't heal on its own when you mess it up.

Conor's knees ain't 100% either, though, so this doesn't get him off the hook for the loss entirely.

It was his left knee that was fucked. Not his right.

TS...don't be another crybaby about oblique kicks. Nate lost fair and square. If he was hurt that bad, he shouldn't have taken the fight but he did and it's done now.

It was his left knee that was fucked. Not his right.

<bball2>

NaturalGrandGemsbuck.gif

these knee kicks should be illegal

*Throws a can of monster energy at the OP*

Back