Tyron Woodley breakdown of Conor Vs Nate 2

MMA&CHILL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

They both give it to Conor, i gave it to Diaz with that last round takedown when i first watched it but damn it was a close one..

BooThisMan.gif

lol that's one of my favorite half baked scenes. "I used to suck dick for coke (I seen him do it). Now that's an addiction, man. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?" Bob Saget was hilarious during that scene.

lol that's one of my favorite half baked scenes. "I used to suck dick for coke (I seen him do it). Now that's an addiction, man. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?" Bob Saget was hilarious during that scene.

Saget is always hilarious.

pffffffffffffffffff so many retards on this earth

They both give it to Conor, i gave it to Diaz with that last round takedown when i first watched it but damn it was a close one..

I'm fascinated that a guy who ducks the hardest fights has the nerve to critique a man who doesn't, whether it's positive or negative. This guys character is junk. Please get kicked into oblivion by wonderboy soon.

I know i shoulda called him Tyrun
I'm fascinated that a guy who ducks the hardest fights has the nerve to critique a man who doesn't, whether it's positive or negative. This guys character is junk. Please get kicked into oblivion by wonderboy soon.

That's all he said?

This is case in point why education is essential. I'll make sure to lecture this to my kids this weekend.

Break down AFTER the fight? Who cares... I saw it the whole thing, I don't need a breakdown of what I saw.

BEFORE the fight breakdowns are awesome though.

I mean thats the same Conor does? Woodley tried to fight Hendricks, would have fought Lawler/Hendricks/Rory/Condit. Not exactly an easy path? Better than beating Siver for a titleshot. Now he wants money fights instead of fighting rightful title contenders, same as Conor. So stfu

Break down AFTER the fight? Who cares... I saw it the whole thing, I don't need a breakdown of what I saw.

BEFORE the fight breakdowns are awesome though.
Would you prefer the term review then ?

Scoring wise, it really wasn't that difficult, especially when rewatching without the emotion and excitement, the least clear cut round was the 5th, that could have easily been scored a 10-10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back