Why are people pretending Nate Diaz is suddenly a world class fighter?

I have no idea.
People saying Nate Diaz is GOAT and I laugh everytime I see it, Conor McGregor is the true GOAT.
Just because he won once against Conor doesnt make him a world class fighter, he got lucky and you saw what happend last fight against them =)

Ask Michael Johnson or Donald Cerrone if Nate Diaz is a gatekeeper. Nate is a tough fight for 99% of fighters at LW. Conor fought well and got a good win, fair play to him.

I have no idea.
People saying Nate Diaz is GOAT and I laugh everytime I see it, Conor McGregor is the true GOAT.
Just because he won once against Conor doesnt make him a world class fighter, he got lucky and you saw what happend last fight against them =)

lol Conor is GOAT? You sound dumb bro

I have no idea.
saying conor is goat makes me laugh... lol

He sure gets paid well...

Th at how it goes - Conor fans hated him but now that he beat nate it's time to give nate props as that indirectly benefits Conor

Every fighter (and extremist fans) talks up the fighters they beat - makes their res u me seem stronger

I have no idea.

Just what sherdogs needs another gonad gobbler.

How is he not world class? He highly ranked in the toughest division in the UFC so of course he's world class.

not world class? Then wtf is he doing in the UFC with the world's best fighters then? This keyboard warrior shit is getting to the point where it's almost as bad as the old days. If you fight in the UFC, you are a world class fighter. Now how long you stay a world class fighter is another question.

Conor haters built him up and Conor haters will now be trying to tear him back down. These opinions form specifically based on how they'll effect Conor's credibility.

You'll notice that even when Nate was Sherdog's hero there wasn't much talk about him fighting for a title; it was all specifically "Conor can never beat him."

Ask Michael Johnson or Donald Cerrone if Nate Diaz is a gatekeeper. Nate is a tough fight for 99% of fighters at LW. Conor fought well and got a good win, fair play to him.

This. It's ridiculous when people say "oh Conor sucks because he struggled with a gatekeeper." That's not how fighting works. Nate has some elite skills in certain areas that made him a tough matchup for Conor. Don't try and take away from Conor's win you salty goofs.

supposedly he has ELITE BJJ and has superior boxing to mcgregor... beating mcgregor means your world class.... losing to mcgregor means you're a gatekeeper/can. DUH

Conor haters built him up and Conor haters will now be trying to tear him back down. These opinions form specifically based on how they'll effect Conor's credibility.

You'll notice that even when Nate was Sherdog's hero there wasn't much talk about him fighting for a title; it was all specifically "Conor can never beat him."

And Conor nut huggers tore him down for months after March and now they're trying to build him up. I'm still a huge fan of Nate but it's not like Conor went out there and beat a top 10 welterweight. He beat a top-five lightweight that just didn't cut weight for the fight.

He's certainly not bad but he's always been a gatekeeper
You think there are a bunch of people in KOTC or Tachi Palace Fights who could whoop his ass?
You think most of the guys in the UFC can?

World class does not by definition mean "champion" or "former chamoion".

It's not just one fight though he's the number 5 ranked lightweight in the world. Would that not make him world class?
22e5e191b8a6afe1671cede375ce2cb9.png

https://gyazo.com/22e5e191b8a6afe1671cede375ce2cb9

Last 2 years of Nate, do you think this is world class fighter?

This is world class fighter
3539bcaf18c6ff76a9e034dcd39485d9.png

https://gyazo.com/3539bcaf18c6ff76a9e034dcd39485d9

Back