Bobby Green

Non UFC

Michael Chandler
Justin Gaethje
Patricio Freire
Ben Henderson
Daniel Straus
Marcin Held

Yes, 155 and then 170. I think it's because of the average male size falls into these weight categories. For this same reason I think 145 will become a much better weight class in the future.

Also has the most parity of the divisions. I can't see any LW getting 3-4 successful defenses in a row today.

I get excited just looking at the names

Pettis is at 145 now. 145 is the deepest most talent rich division.

I couldn't agree more.

I've said it since back when Aldo was champ. The guys Aldo was defending against at 145 (except Edgar) were not on the level of those guys at 155. The entire LW top 5 is a list of guys better than anyone Aldo has beaten. imo. Flame away.

Also has the most parity of the divisions. I can't see any LW getting 3-4 successful defenses in a row today.
Benson did it not too long ago but even then two of his defenses were split decisions that many felt could've went the other way. Its a real tough division.

That's why I thought it weird that people were hyping up RDA so much. I like the guy too and I still think he's a top fighter but he did lose only two years ago and with how the division is it would've been more surprising to see him get to his 4th or 5th title defense than to see him lose it early on.

It's been through toughest for sure.

Which is why the ufc should stop Conor from going to 155. No way he holds the belt for long. He might not even win it.

155 for sure...I honestly believe 170 is a bit overrated....It's has a bunch of wrestlers who can't strike for shit (Hendricks,Woodley,Gastalum,Maia, Story,Ellenbergeretc) and on the other hand we have so called strikers who can't wrestler to stuff a takedown (Diaz,Condit,Brown,Larkin,Magny). Wonderboy is leaps and bounds beyond everyone in that division its pathetic, just like GSP was in his day.

Back