How would today Fedor do versus Econoreem?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Striking wise he stands no chance against overeem these days, but can he take overeem down and win on the ground? I think Fedor still stands a decent chance to take reem down and win the fight on the ground.

Based on the Maldonado fight, Overeem by murder.

"How would do today"

How indeed

*Edit* - Change that title back TS, you don't deserve to edit that out

Based on the Maldonado fight, Overeem by murder.
Depends. If the fight is in Russia, Overeem may legitimately kill Fedor and still lose the fight.

Today Fedor is done :( it's a sad sight to see, that Maldonado fight was hard to watch. Any UFC heavyweight would kill him and that makes me sad.

He'll forever be the GOAT to me, though.

Depends. If the fight is in Russia, Overeem may legitimately kill Fedor and still lose the fight.

tumblr_inline_nsy4i3SyOe1r1yzfa_500.gif

Fedor Via KO. Don't believe in this econoreem hype, his chin gets touched and it's over.

Fedor would get knocked stiff, Overeem might even put him in a coma.

Striking wise he stands no chance against overeem these days, but can he take overeem down and win on the ground? I think Fedor still stands a decent chance to take reem down and win the fight on the ground.
No. Reem has great wrestling and take down defense. Fedor would be better off swinging like a mad man. Much like how rothwell caught Reem. Any heavyweight can put another heavyweight out.

Not trying to piss anyone off here, but lets be real, he was doing the stanky leg against malbobabo at rizin.

Reems next fight is for the UFC heavyweight title.

giphy.gif

jH8lrt.gif

Last edited:
Prime Fedor kills any version of Overroid.

This is what Fedor's punching back did to Overroid back in Pride:

tumblr_m8dbf91KTs1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Prime fedor kills overem
This!

Because despite Overeems skills. He turns into a little mouse when he gets put under pressure and hit hard. And prime beef Fedor would certainly do that to him. It would look exactly like the Reem vs Liddell fight. Where Reem starts off looking good, but then once his opponent lands...... he crumbles.

Im quite the big fan of Fedor, but after watching that Maldolabobabu fight.....i fully believe Overeem would win by putting a beating on Fedor with extreme prejudice.

Any HW can beat Reem if they connect.

Prime Fedor kills any version of Overroid.

This is what Fedor's punching back did to Overroid back in Pride:

tumblr_m8dbf91KTs1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
Irrelevent to the discussion. Today overeem destroys both 2007 overeem and kharitonov.

Back