DC and rumble tell ufc and fans to stop giving jones special treatment

No fighter in the UFC gets special treatment.

That's just a myth.

Dana-White-UFC-178-Post-Press-04-750x370.jpg

I think they're salty and shook. Which would make them

2971653-7715473501-900x9.gif

It's crazy how far Jones is in DC's head. He should just stop talking about Jones. Move on.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Jones vs Rumble for a ts. It's not like it would be preferential treatment for Jones to let them fight it out.

I completely understand where they're coming from. Rumble wants the title first and foremost and DC is probably tired of this whole Jones fiasco anyway.

I was jailed once for disturbing the peace for one week.

Jones gets possession, hit and run on a pregnant woman in a car he didn't own (rented)? fleeing the scene/evading police and gets COMMUNITY SERVICE.

Its not just the UFC that gives him a free pass.

Jones needs the entire 2 years off to mature and get his shit together. He's rich so he doesn't need the money fighting right now. Just get your ass in the gym, train and train others. You may want a career after fighting. Open a gym. Train other fighters. He can keep himself busy no doubt. I just don't understand that they're working on getting Jones off the hook . What a joke. If Jones escapes USADA supension of 2 years. I will stop watching and stop supporting the ufc with my $$$.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...e-and-anthony-johnson-agree-stop-coddling-jon

I think they're right, you can say there complaing and there cry babies all you want but at the end of the day no other fight would receive this special treatment. what do you guys think?
stop ducking jones you two

Jones gets possession, hit and run on a pregnant woman in a car he didn't own (rented)? fleeing the scene/evading police and gets COMMUNITY SERVICE.

Well, if you were black then you would get off scott free as well

I don't get why making Jones wait to fight the winner between DC and Rumble is such a bad move

We're gonna need details please and thank you.

Lol who are they listening to? Everyone I've seen on here has been shitting on Jones non stop lol.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Jones vs Rumble for a ts. It's not like it would be preferential treatment for Jones to let them fight it out.
Rumble vs Jones is the only Jon Jones fight I'm interested in, that would be a good one.

lol they scurred. Everyone in the LHW division is scared.

You think DC would be happy to beat Jones and be the real champ. But he is scared

Gus vs Jones rematch gets the winner of DC - Anthony.

On the same card so you even get some build up.

He'll fuck it up sooner or later. It'd be nice if he actually had to face real consequences for his actions for once, but at this point that doesn't look likely until he fucks up again.

Back