When did Conor hurt or rock Nate?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate was dropped but was never hurt, it was more of off balance. It's hilarious how Conor fans on here say Nate "got his a$$ beat" it was a majority decision, a controversial decision which means it was so close they had to go off a few strikes to determine the winner and even then I believe Nate won. All you see on here is gifs of Conor dropping Nate, where's the other gifs of Nate lighting up and out boxing Conor??

Lol at being dropped but not "hurt".

You're right but the fanboys aren't gonna want to hear it. Shit only half the people here on sherdog think that Conor won according to the poll. In b4 salt gifs

I hate Conor but Nate was def hurt .

Conor should have jump on him, He could have finished the fight.

(gald he didn't tho)
He was so scared to go to the ground with Nate lol

There's a gif where Nate is grinning gets hit with a solid punch and starts to scowl. It seemed like he felt that one more than when he got dropped.

If you're going to be salty, at least be creative.

Wieliczka-daVinci.jpg

by any criteria you can come up with conor won that match, give it up. maybe the juvenile retard postering might have swung to nate's side though, althouh conor did his best in that category as well.

I hate Conor but Nate was def hurt .

Conor should have jump on him, He could have finished the fight.

(gald he didn't tho)
He was so scared to go to the ground with Nate lol
Hurt ??? Lmao Conor was the only one hurt in that fight

I never thought he was hurt. I thought he was trying to bait Connor into blowing his wad trying to finish him on the ground.

Nate was dropped but was never hurt, it was more of off balance. It's hilarious how Conor fans on here say Nate "got his a$$ beat" it was a majority decision, a controversial decision which means it was so close they had to go off a few strikes to determine the winner and even then I believe Nate won. All you see on here is gifs of Conor dropping Nate, where's the other gifs of Nate lighting up and out boxing Conor??
The other gifs of Nate "lighting up" Conor are in your imagination, just take ur meds and everything will be ok....Nate is ok, we promise...he'll be back...and of course you can have a straw to drink ur chocolate milk.

The other gifs of Nate "lighting up" Conor are in your imagination, just take ur meds and everything will be ok....Nate is ok, we promise...he'll be back...and of course you can have a straw to drink ur chocolate milk.
Lol delusional Conor fanboy. You do realize the fight was a MAJORITY decision. Watch the fight, Nate was lighting him up

Conor hurt him, there is no doubt, but Conor never rocked him or stunned him or otherwise got him in trouble and in danger of being finished.

Back