Mods: Shut down all Conor/Nate threads

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It has gotten way out of hand at this point. At the rate we're going might as well call this site the Conor Macgregor site, and I'm actually a Conor fan. There are like 400 other fighters on the UFC roster. This place has now just become Conor fanatics vs the Conor haters.

Suspend all threads for a week involving Nate Diaz and Conor.

I'm not a fan but also not a hater so where do I fit?

2ns1gt0_jpg.gif

if they were going to do that they should have done it after the mendes fight. it was a far worse Conor Show back then.

Sorry bud. Conor doesn't just move the needle he moves web metrics too.

Agreed.

Bring back "My girlfriend's hairdresser's uncle's friend thinks I look like X fighter" threads.

I agree, we're finished measuring the sodium percentage of Conor detractors, you could probably shut there embarrassing threads down for awhile.

clapping-o.gif

Maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to have a conor subforum ?? TS is right... there are 15 conor threads on the first page at any given time nowadays.

Im expecting it will slow down soon, but if it doesnt, i ask all mods to consider this suggestion seriously.

I kind of like all the Conor hysteria. It will make his fanboys' tears-of-unfathomable-salt taste even better next time he loses. You can tell from the thread title if it's a Conor thread, just don't enter them if you don't wish to. Let his nuthuggers bang bro!

There is more hate threads then anything just shut down the fighter bashing threads and you have liek 90 percent less conor threads kinda sad when u view the ts history and all there posts are conor related

It has gotten way out of hand at this point. At the rate we're going might as well call this site the Conor Macgregor site, and I'm actually a Conor fan. There are like 400 other fighters on the UFC roster. This place has now just become Conor fanatics vs the Conor haters.

Suspend all threads for a week involving Nate Diaz and Conor.

PF-1.jpg

Why not have a separate sub forum for Connor?

That wont happen. Crave and Sherdog are also making money on the Conor hype. Im guessing traffic has gone up and you can see the new ads on here. Sherdog is a business and more posters = more money. Conor threads are here to stay as long as he is relevant.

This place has been the Conor McGregor site for a while now. It is nothing new, unfortunately.

Back