The Difference Between Aldo and McGregor.

Dionysos

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor McGregor on Aldo vs Mendes 2:

"Great fight. I respect both men. They put it all on the line, they went in, they traded gloves... May the best man win."

1414326810325_wps_28_RIO_DE_JANEIRO_BRAZIL_OCT.jpg

Jose Aldo on McGregor vs Diaz 2:

11McGregor2.jpg

"He did not like the fight," said Andre Perdenerias — Aldo’s head coach — on The MMA Hour. "He said that after the second round, the people gassed out. And they threw punches, a bunch, soft punches, not hard punches because they were tired. Both of them."

<30>

Every time I read an Aldo quote my mouth feels like I've drank sea water. That's the difference.

One is pre-13 second KO, one is after. A lot happened between Aldo and McGregor between these two fights.

One is Irish, One is Brazilian

biggest difference is Aldo cant sell fights like Connor can. He just isnt skilled at hype/promotion.

Cool, where's the Conor quote about Aldo Frankie 2?

One is a Brazilian, and the other joined the UFC because he's still ducking Big Joe Joyce.

Conor talked a lot of shit on aldo, an uneducated guy from the favelas who had to struggle for everything he has.

Why would he ever be positive about Conor?

Conor critiqued Aldo's performance against Edgar

Nice try tho

McGregor hasn't been so classy to Aldo either after KOing him. Right after he KOed Aldo he posted something on Instagram along the lines of "easy work" and still saying things like"he crunpled in 13 seconds, easy fight"

It goes both Ways. Stop crying and just root for Conor to KO him again.

Also, i thought Aldo/Mendes 2 was crazier than Mcgregor/Diaz 2. Im probably in the minority.

You mean the difference between McGregor and Aldo's head coach?

aldo disgraces himself when he talks like this. sounds so desperate.

What, one guy is white and a trash talker? If Conor was a Brazilian guy who spoke broken English, he wouldn't have half the fans he does now.

Back