McGregor nutboy contradictions

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
McGregor gets choked out and loses to Diaz who had one week prep: Wasn't prepared, total fluke

McGregor wins majority decision with months to prepare: GOOOOAAAAT!!!!!11111

First match loss: Doesn't matter

2nd match win: MoR3 ReLEvanT!!!1111!!1

I think your 1 button got stuck from the salty tears pooling on it

The only thing I know is that Conor is competitive with a bottom top 5 LW when he adds running and hide and seek to his game

Please Conor, go back to FW and try to dominate before any more LW aspirations creep in your head, and for the love of god forget WW is even a thing

Well in this fight both had full camps to prepare for each other. Remember Cabo Nate choked him out, Full Camp Nate would destroy him. <36>

The second match is more relevant because it happened most recently.

McGregor gets choked out and loses to Diaz who had one week prep: Wasn't prepared, total fluke

a61.jpg

The only thing I know is that Conor is competitive with a bottom top 5 LW when he adds running and hide and seek to his game

Please Conor, go back to FW and try to dominate before any more LW aspirations creep in your head, and for the love of god forget WW is even a thing
372.jpg

LEL, haters are having a hard time with common sense.

"What do you mean the fact John beat my ass yesterday means more than that one time in kindergarten I beat him? IM TOTALLY THE BETTER FIGHTER"

So how do you explain it then? How do you explain Nate performing worse with so much more time to prepare for Conor?

I would really love to hear how Nate fans rationalize this..

I'm gonna regret saying this but here goes anyway:

This is a nice thing to bring up since you have nothing to say about Mac beating him when BOTH fighters have been preparing for each other.

There is also a disadvantage to the scheduled fighter taking a last minute replacement. 202 was the fight where both fighters were preparing for each other (for a crazy amount of time) & Mac won.

Much love to Cabo Nate though for his previous win.

Cabo.jpg

The first does count, but the 2nd fight is most definitely more relevant. They both had a full camp to prepare for each other. and conor won. last fight, conor was preparing for a 155lb fight with a completely different fighter. only had 10 or so days to move up to 170lbs. and fight nate. This time, all was equal and conor won.

I still wait for an answer. Nate won with eleven day camp. The fair rematch would be eleven day camp for Mcgregor. Not full camp for both. How many seconds of the first round Conor would survive with an eleven day camp ? Lol

They r Not even in the same level. The one can perform ELITE with a "come tomorrow at 9:00 for a fight" camp and the other needs 6 months and 600.000 dollars training camp Plus a fucking game plan. F@ck your gameplan dude...

I still wait for an answer. Nate won with eleven day camp. The fair rematch would be eleven day camp for Mcgregor. Not full camp for both. How many seconds of the first round Conor would survive with an eleven day camp ? Lol

They r Not even in the same level. The one can perform ELITE with a "come tomorrow at 9:00 for a fight" camp and the other needs 6 months and 600.000 dollars training camp Plus a fucking game plan. F@ck your gameplan dude...
What are you even talking about?

Full camps are the norm. Nate couldn't beat Conor with a full camp who was preparing for Nate.

Conor>>>>Nate.

I'm on the "salt" insult trend, soon to be seen used on Facebook by my grandma

How am I "salty"?

-I thought Diaz was going to win.
-Conor proved me wrong and that he can hang with mid-low top ten LWs.
-I think it's aesthetically displeasing when fighters resort to turning their back and running
- I would rather enjoy Conor at 145 where he doesn't have to do that

Why are you so offended by my opinions?

But you are missing the point... Why wasn't Nate better having more time to prep ?

The reason Conor needed a gameplan is because Nate uses a gameplan to win... why do you think Nate took the same amount of time to start fighting in both fights?

Also, here's the best question IMO... Nate called Conor out long before the fight... yet Nate fans claim Nate had no prep time.. All Nate wanted was to fight Conor. Conor was dealing with options all over the UFC... yet Nate was totally focused on Conor. So who was more prepared for who before the fight? Nate had a game plan for Conor long before he even called Conor out. I think Nate wanted to fight Conor so bad because he knew Conor's style made him vulnerable to Nate's own style. Floyd wants Conor for the same reason. Both Floyd and Nate are defensive fighters who want someone with Conor's aggressive style to attack them to they can wear them down.

Last edited:
Back