Mcgregor fans, what are you so happy about? truth breakdown

yoni22

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I really dont understand? the man won a majority decision over the guy who tapped him in the second round last time,
and finished the rematch on the ground seconds away from getting Tko'd.
he clearly showed that he is not a crazy tough irish who is ready to trade blows by running from diaz most of the fight. he is affraid from the aldo rematch, he is afrraid to fight wrestlers, and he is affraid to defend his title.
the man is an upgraded cm punk who got succsesfull thx to his mouth and dana white . and thats the truth
by the way im not a diaz fan, i think nate is not top 10 lw and conor is not a top 15 lw.
ready for the salt gifs.

Mac won the fight, dropped him on his ass 3 times. He's going on to bigger and better things, and Nate will never have another fight this big again.

So you tell me who the winner was lol

giphy.gif

winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners.... you're a loser bro

the featherweight outboxed and dominated the taller, heavier, rangier, bigger, supposedly "superior" boxer who "trains" with andre ward

Conor proved he has heart, proved his stand up is lightyears ahead of Nate's, proved he can improve, and beat a guy outweighing him by a considerable amount.

Clear win for Conor over the #4 ranked LW who was even given a weight advantage for this fight.

McGoat bless

He outboxed a Diaz brother, and turned him into a wrestler.

TS is upset.

McGregor fan here. Not crazy fan, just normal fan. I was impressed with him BC he showed heart, resilience, n skill. Not just anybody can go through a war of attrition with a Diaz bro.

McGregor fan here. Not crazy fan, just normal fan. I was impressed with him BC he showed heart, resilience, n skill. Not just anybody can go through a war of attrition with a Diaz bro.
And beat a Diaz brother in a pure standup fight.

Mac is afraid and cherrypicking his fights, on top of being protected by Dana.

He knows he can't live up to his hype, and the media jumping on his bandwagon is making it even worse.

Notice every one of Conor's recent fights he's had a major advantage, just happened to fuck up the first Diaz fight.

Mac won the fight, dropped him on his ass 3 times. He's going on to bigger and better things, and Nate will never have another fight this big again.

So you tell me who the winner was lol

Seems like someone is a bit bitter their guy doesn't have nearly as decisive of a victory (and ran away and was saved by the bell). Nate has already accomplished a shitload, never loses anything but close decisions except for the Thompson fight...When Conor loses he's begging for a way out...and Nate just made 13 mil and will make just as much if not more in the rematch so I think he's doing quite fine Mr Mcnuthugger.

I'm a Nate and Connor fan, I was proud of both guys in that fight. I never understand idiot fanboys like yourself OP

Everyone also thought mcg was done after the 3rd round yet he came back and won the 4th decisively. What makes you think he wouldn't win a 6th round?

I'm happy I saw a great fight.

How about you?

Back