Canelo Alvarez on McGregor "He gasses out after two rounds"

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...ments-he-gasses-out-after-two-rounds-ufc-news

Connor McGregor recently said that champions in boxing and in other combat sports are cherry picking opponents and smaller fighters to beat on specifically talking about Canelo vs GGG and the situation there.

Alvarez responded with "He gasses out after two rounds"

Very true statement.

Hopefully a Canelo vs McGregor boxing match pans out, and we can watch McGregor get his chin smashed into his forehead.

Just to pull back a gem from Queen B

"I think Diaz gives Canelo a run for his money in boxing"

Yes he did say this, and yes he will defend it when he gets here.

McGregor has said he does "countless miles on the road" with regards to his training in the past.

It would be interesting to see him in a 5k race with some of these top level boxers.

McGregor has said he does "countless miles on the road" with regards to his training in the past.

It would be interesting to see him in a 5k race with some of these top level boxers.
No it wouldn't

That Irish guy would take his head clean off.

What I'm saying is Canelo would take Conor's head clean off.

Imagine if Conor actually agreed to that to set up the Mayweather fight lol McGregor would go to sleep. I'd love to see Amir Kahn take on McGregor in an MMA fight

So he gassed in round 2 but won round 4. Hmm.

Imagine if Conor actually agreed to that to set up the Mayweather fight lol McGregor would go to sleep. I'd love to see Amir Kahn take on McGregor in an MMA fight
Chris Algieri could beat McGregor in a MMA match.
Kickboxing champion and all state wrestler.

For those that dont know Algieri, Pacquiao knocked him down 6 times, and Errol Spence knocked him out.

Still see him beating McGregor.

Khan would have a good shot as well. McGregor would try to throw fists, cuz hes a moron, and Khan would KO him.

Canelo is butthurt. He is ducking GGG and can't even admit it. And wasn't he for McGregor a couple weeks ago?

Chris Algieri could beat McGregor in a MMA match.
Kickboxing champion and all state wrestler.

For those that dont know Algieri, Pacquiao knocked him down 6 times, and Errol Spence knocked him out.

Still see him beating McGregor.

Khan would have a good shot as well. McGregor would try to throw fists, cuz hes a moron, and Khan would KO him.
Chris has a chance, but Khan would be dead in the water. He couldn't stop a double leg to save his life. And Conor has really good fight IQ, so he would definitely do it.

I watched the fight 3 times now and i actually think Conor cardio was way better this time. When i watched the first time, he looked gassed. But watching it again he just slowed down it wasn't a cardio problem. It only looked worse because Nate does this thing near the end of the round where he picks up the pace and comes on strong against Conor. I think round 4 and 5 is evidence for me Conor cardio is getting there.

Perhaps McGregor wouldn't gas if he got a break every 3 minutes with no grappling involved.

So he gassed in round 2 but won round 4. Hmm.

Perhaps McGregor wouldn't gas if he got a break every 3 minutes with no grappling involved.

Nate was probably just as tired as Conor at that point, and was battered too, Conor show a lot of heart on that fight, but he was gassed by the end of the 2nd round for sure, rounds in boxing are 3 minutes and grappling hits heavy on cardio, but Canelo goes 12 rounds, doubt Conor can get close to that without having a heart attack lol.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...ments-he-gasses-out-after-two-rounds-ufc-news

Connor McGregor recently said that champions in boxing and in other combat sports are cherry picking opponents and smaller fighters to beat on specifically talking about Canelo vs GGG and the situation there.

Very true statement.

Hopefully a Canelo vs McGregor boxing match pans out, and we can watch McGregor get his chin smashed into his forehead.

He's right. His skills aren't on the level, and his cardio is dogshit compared to the top boxers.

Canelo is a coward. Take that fight with Golovkin and stop running you piece of shit.

Canelo Alvarez is Eddie Alvarez's ginger brother.

Canelo is a coward for fighting a 154lb champ in Liam Smith, but GGG is excused for his fight coming up against a 147lb champ in Kell Brook?

That makes no sense

Very true statement.

Gasses after 2 rounds. Hmmmm, I seem to remember him just going 5 hard fought rounds with a cardio machine. Maybe I'm wrong...

Last edited:

Khan is a boxer. End of story,. he'd get killed.. same way james toney got killed. same way any boxer would get killed if they fought an mma guy.

Canelo is a coward for fighting a 154lb champ in Liam Smith, but GGG is excused for his fight coming up against a 147lb champ in Kell Brook?

That makes no sense
No he's a coward for saying he wanted ggg then changing his mind.

Back