Conor Mcdonalds vs RDA is the fight to make

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The hype for this fight was already build by the ufc and is still there. Also both of them are very aggressive fighters, so it will be a war and it will definitely end in a finish. The winner of this fight will fight the winner of Eddie alvarez vs khabib fight.

Conor was the only one creating hype for that fight. RDA is a total bore. His trash talk consists of "I will win for Jesus".

I'd be happy with Aldo or Alvarez or even a grudge match against Cerrone.

Conor Vs Eddie is next....

when he loses he can always go back to 145lbs or a trilogy with Diaz.

Conor knows this is the smartest move $$$ wise...

RDA has lost his rights to Red Panty Night.

Bob and Donald will never forgive him for this.

Are you crazy? RDA just got knocked out in the first round, and you put him in there with McGregor who is coming off a huge revenge win? Wow, where's the logic there?

RDA was a good matchup for Conor for one reason: he had the 155lb belt. He doesn't anymore, and is useless to Conor.

I can see him getting Alvarez. Win or lose, he then defends 145. Slight chance he might drop 145 belt if he wins 155.

But, you can never know.

The point of this fight was for Conor to fight for the belt but since RDA lost it why would Conor fight one more useless fight at lightweight against him

I don't think Conor likes RDA nor wants to make him rich.
He will try to collect Edward's title.

Honestly, without that belt, who gives a fuck about RDA? I'm not disrespecting the mans skill, but he's about as marketable as watercress sandwich.

Who the fuck is Conor Mcdonalds
images

Conor/Aldo II is the only logical fight to make.

Not really. Conor/Alvarez makes more sense.

Aldo got knocked out in 13 seconds, and dropped out/turned down 2 fights already. He can't be trusted to show up on fight night.

Aldo got knocked out in 13 seconds, and dropped out/turned down 2 fights already. He can't be trusted to show up on fight night.

If Conor doesn't defend his title next fight, then he will have had 3 consecutive fights out of the division he's champion in.

If Conor doesn't defend his title next fight, then he will have had 3 consecutive fights out of the division he's champion in.

I agree 100% that he should drop the belt.

Give it to Jose (who we all know doesn't want to fight Conor) and move on to 155.

Yeah duh, UFC is owned by new people. They don't want to waste their biggest star on some dude who never shows up fight night. Let Aldo fight Holloway in New York. It's a fight that hasn't happened yet, one of the most interesting in the 145 division. And both guys deserve a rematch against McGregor. Holloway has the more impressive resume at this point though, and it's a way more marketable rematch. Both guys speak English for one, and both guys spent 15 minutes in there together, not 15 seconds. Holloway has earned a chance at Aldo.

The hype for this fight was already build by the ufc and is still there. Also both of them are very aggressive fighters, so it will be a war and it will definitely end in a finish. The winner of this fight will fight the winner of Eddie alvarez vs khabib fight.
Theres literally zero chance of this happening and would be a terrible business dec

Back