The moment Faber knew Mystic Mac was right!

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Conor says, "Duane came in and held pads for a week, and you(Dillashaw) went and ran off with him. This man(Faber) took you out of college.." Faber, with a bewildered look, says, "Hey, I recruited this guy out of high school." To which Conor responds, "And he ditched you so man up; man the f*ck up and recognize."

At that moment, Faber looks down for an extended pause as if a lightbulb seemingly goes off in his head. Looking back after all the TAM drama, it certainly is impressive that Conor not only had the stones to call it out, but was apparently dead on.

I think everyone knew, Conor just said it to their faces.

CaI3CatWkAAxmFi.jpg

GVuOy8B.jpg

Faber is a fuckwit for not wanting his protege to have the best coach available. Nobody wants to be at TAM anyway, their replacement for Duane left in a month LMFAO

In all fairness, you won't get far in a camp full of midgets.

CaI3CatWkAAxmFi.jpg

This is one of the most hillarious pic i ever saw here. I dont know what to say.

#SherdogBless

Last edited:
What about garbrandt cross training at Jacksons? Or the photos of lance Palmer and Joe benavidez training with TJ out in Colorado? At the time dillashaw was just training at two gyms like everyone else but it was blown out of proportion so people could talk about that shitty reality show. He made a good decision anyways, everyone besides garbrandt is on a losing streak at Team Alpha Male.

What about garbrandt cross training at Jacksons? Or the photos of lance Palmer and Joe benavidez training with TJ out in Colorado? At the time dillashaw was just training at two gyms like everyone else but it was blown out of proportion so people could talk about that shitty reality show. He made a good decision anyways, everyone besides garbrandt is on a losing streak at Team Alpha Male.
Palmer and Benavidez both joined him at elevation. Claims he got texts from Garbrandt wanting to move aswell. Team lost two striking coaches in 6 months, half their top guys left. Clear internal issues there

I would never be involved in a photo like this....Gold paint and glitter? Come the fuck on man...Gay.

b1UYiJD.jpg

Again, the douche out of the Faber/Dillashaw situation was Faber. Faber just has way more fans than TJ and in general, Sherdoggers are pretty biased.

There have been issues at TAM for a few years.
But yeah, given when the show was filmed I think Conor suprised Faber by being dead-on.

No one should hate TJ for it though, he and Duane had something special and true great coach/fighter parings are hard to find in a sport like this. Duane makes TJ believe he's the best fighter out there, and it works for him.
It's funny because Joey B went to train with them at elevation, and Cody has been out thereeven though he's still loyal to Faber.

Props for TJ moving on and basically help to build someone, everyone knew for years that Faber basically ran alpha-male from training to management. I think Faber was more hurt than anything else, especially considering there was friction between him and Ludwig since day 1. Ludwig wanted to change the culture at Team Alphabro and make it more structured, and Faber wanted to keep doing things his way. These things happen in MMA, different mindsets clash all the time, but Faber wanted to make the whole thing personal

Conor was just the guy who had the balls to say what EVERYONE already knew. I felt bad for Faber in that moment but the truth was the truth and he knew that was the case.

At that point Faber was the guy at the party whose girlfriend just snuck off into a bedroom with another guy, and he's standing there nursing a beer saying "oh they're just talking." :D

Faber is a fuckwit for not wanting his protege to have the best coach available. Nobody wants to be at TAM anyway, their replacement for Duane left in a month LMFAO
I like Faber, but I think he was fishing for an excuse to fight for the title even though his teammate was the reigning champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back