Mirsad Bektic vs Arnold Allen UFC 204 confirmed

YoungRonniecoleman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bektic finally back. The featherweight division is in for a reminder that DHC isnt the only true elite prospect around.

Great fight, I like both. I was hoping Bektic would get a ranked opponent

UD victory for future champion (Bektic)

Bektic is on a roll lately

His last fight was 1.5 years ago

{<huh}

Had my eye on this guy for a while. Real promise here.

I really want Allen to win, but Bektic might be a little too much. Both solid prospects though.

Bektic is a beast. Future top 5

Bectic. My bad
No problem :) I'm actually rooting for Allen. I met him at the airport on the way back from UFC: Bisping v Leites. I really nice guy and I've been a fan ever since.

No problem :) I'm actually rooting for Allen. I met him at the airport on the way back from UFC: Bisping v Leites. I really nice guy and I've been a fan ever since.
Allen seems like a nice guy, like the son of your neighbour that mows your lawn for $5. Too bad he has to face neo-GSP so soon in his career

Shit, talk about an awesome and unexpected fight announcement!

Bektic wins, but both are good prospects, unfortunately for Allen, Bektic is an elite prospect. Bektic via TKO (ground and pound) or landslide decision, providing he's fully fit/recovered.

Damn i hate prospect vs. prospect fights so early on. Both are young and don't have many UFC fights, should both be built up into contenders first.

Bektic takes it UD.

I have watched Arnold's whole career,most fights as they happen,and I don't like this match up cause it's too early for Allen.One decent (Allen) prospect will lose,or one really big prospect.Not a bad match up on an entertainment level,just makes little sense,Mirsad should be fighting a highish ranked opponent while they give Allen (22) another fight or two to build up and see where he is.He was getting his ass beat in his first UFC fight before the 3rd round comeback and finish,oh well.

I feel like Allen is a little Green for this fight right now

Damn i hate prospect vs. prospect fights so early on. Both are young and don't have many UFC fights, should both be built up into contenders first.

Bektic takes it UD.
I think it sometimes ends up seriously effecting the confidence of one of the prospects with a loss like this too, but I guess that's how we find out who's mentally tough enough for the fight game.

Got to respect the balls of Allen to take this fight. If there was ever a time go catch Bektic this may be it though.

Unless he is really rusty or tentative (which is possible), Bektic should steamroll Allen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back