The Nerve on McGregor

LeBron

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
This guy went from panic wrestling to running, and is still out here being cocky and talking shit. Has there ever been a more self centered athlete in the history of sports?

You Conor fans can say what you want about Aldo, but he has zero bitch made sequences in his career.

That nerve got him millions of dollars for 25 minutes of "Running"..
Complain all you want but he doesnt give a shit

You say running, I say fought to a smart gameplan and did what it took to get the win. I wanted Diaz to win so badly, but you're looking at it through 420 tinted glasses if you think McGregor ran from Nate.

That nerve got him millions of dollars for 25 minutes of "Running"..
Complain all you want but he doesnt give a shit

Some things are worth more than money. Manhood is one of them. Besides, it's not like Aldo is making peanuts.

Some great running below. Running his fists straight into Nates face that is.

Last edited:
I'm sure he read your thread and is re-evaluating his life.

Some things are worth more than money. Manhood is one of them. Besides, it's not like Aldo is making peanuts.

Aldo got knocked out in 13 seconds by this guy. 1 Punch.
His manhood is fucking worth less than peanuts after that

Some great running below. Running his fasts straight into Nates face that is.

You know what I'm talking about. When he was under pressure or getting beat up, he ran.

g5ZSqMv.png

I didn't think you were hard until you used "bitch made." Now, I know you're from the streets.

Regarding Aldo, I'd argue that declaring he'd fight McGregor "any time, any place" and then declining the fight when RDA pulled out could be considered "bitch made." That shit wouldn't fly on my block, (son).

Last edited:
Only the losing side cares about the running.

You say running, I say fought to a smart gameplan and did what it took to get the win. I wanted Diaz to win so badly, but you're looking at it through 420 tinted glasses if you think McGregor ran from Nate.

That's fine if you think that way, but that should take away his right to talk shit. You can't run and talk shit. What is this, grade school?

That's fine if you think that way, but that should take away his right to talk shit. You can't run and talk shit. What is this, grade school?

He didnt run very far.

He spent all of 20 seconds total "running".

The other 24:40 was spent outstriking his opponent.

I love Nate Diaz. He's got an amazing heart and he simply gives it all he got with no fear. Very few people can dream of that kind of attitude. But Conor won. Get over it.

Last edited:
Back