Werdum vs Browne dumb match up?

FedorFanBoy

SLEEP EAT MMA REPEAT
Banned
Reaction score
Does any of you thinks that this fight doesnt make any sense?

I think Werdum will finish him this time. Of course we dont know how Werdum chin is hanging up but he is legit muay thai fighter with master lvl of BJJ. I dont see a place where Browne can fight Werdum right now if Stipe didnt change his chin into glass.

Im not a big fan of both fighters but right now much better match up would be pairing :

Travis Browne vs Roy Nelson as they both come from losses.

Werdum vs Dos Santos - Cain Velasquez vs Ben Rothwell
^
Winner vs Winner = title contender

Its just my opinion. What you think guys? Would those match ups be better or I suck giant D and I'm super dumb sherdogger? Sea level sherbro? FedorFanBoy without this look in his eyes? Unmotivated FedorFanBoy? Not Prime Fedor? UFC CroFedorFanBoy? Not serious sherbro?

Who we are? From where do we come from? Is there life in space? Are there a lot of virgins in the Virgin Islands? Are there any unguided missiles? What do batteries run on? What do they call a French kiss in France? What do they call coffee breaks at the Lipton Tea Company?

I got too far. Sorry.

Cain Vs Werdum 2 was the fight to book imo.

the others questions....

He is filling in for Rothwell which was a much better fight.

I cant say im too interested or see a different outcome,unless Werdum proves to be shot somehow,which i doubt.
Werdum is a few steps above Browne.

I just posted this question today and I got butchered so you better get the vaseline out.

Why did you type this all in bold?
Thats my concern atm

Very dumb. Beating Travis again doesn't do much for Fabricio, and even if Travis catches him it hardly screams “Hapa is back!” given recent performances.

Werdum should have rematched Cain or Arlovski, or been given a fun fight with Barnett.

Browne, frankly, should have been given someone who could actually make a name off him – ideally Black Beast or N'Gannou, but more likely Struve.

GettyImages-529217428.0.jpg

20140418025750_1DX_8653.JPG

Ngannou1.gif

UFC brass seem determined to make Travis a thing, though, so I think they'll keep on giving him top comp as if he's a contender.

Would not surprise me at all if this arrangement was part of keeping Rousey sweet for her eventual return.

Last edited:
Very dumb. Beating Travis again doesn't do much for Fabricio, and even if Travis catches him it hardly screams “Hapa is back!” given recent performances.

Werdum should have rematches Cain or Arlovski, or given a fun fight with Barnett.

Browne, frankly, should have been given someone who could actually make a name off him: ideally Black Neast or N'Gannou, but more likely Struve.

UFC brass seem determined to make Travis a thing, though, so I think they'll keep on giving him top comp as if he's a contender.

Would not surprise me at all if this arrangement was part of keeping Rousey sweet for her eventual return.

Oh... I would definitly watch Arlovski vs Werdum. That would be super interesting!

I see Browne knocking out and werdum get written off as was never any good

It would have been better if Werdum would have been the one injured so we could finally get Browne vs Rothwell

Does any of you thinks that this fight doesnt make any sense?

I think Werdum will finish him this time. Of course we dont know how Werdum chin is hanging up but he is legit muay thai fighter with master lvl of BJJ. I dont see a place where Browne can fight Werdum right now if Stipe didnt change his chin into glass.

Im not a big fan of both fighters but right now much better match up would be pairing :

Travis Browne vs Roy Nelson as they both come from losses.

Werdum vs Dos Santos - Cain Velasquez vs Ben Rothwell
^
Winner vs Winner = title contender

Its just my opinion. What you think guys? Would those match ups be better or I suck giant D and I'm super dumb sherdogger? Sea level sherbro? FedorFanBoy without this look in his eyes? Unmotivated FedorFanBoy? Not Prime Fedor? UFC CroFedorFanBoy? Not serious sherbro?

Who we are? From where do we come from? Is there life in space? Are there a lot of virgins in the Virgin Islands? Are there any unguided missiles? What do batteries run on? What do they call a French kiss in France? What do they call coffee breaks at the Lipton Tea Company?

I got too far. Sorry.

It is a dumb fight. Werdum is nearing 39, is coming off a KO loss, and always could get caught even though he is the better fighter. No one really wants to see this rematch regardless

I forgot about the first fight, this seems even more weird now.

Oh... I would definitly watch Arlovski vs Werdum. That would be super interesting!

Already happened. Arlovski won a decision in what was one of the dullest fights the sport had ever experienced, prior to Werdum/Overeem 2 and Hendo/Machida.

It did give us one cool moment, though:

34q5vm1.jpg

I suspect the rematch would be far more entertaining.

Back