Rumors: GSP vs Nick Diaz 2 possible?

That's the last rematch I want to see. I hope it's bullshit.

Two guys only in it for the money.

St-Pierre should fight Silva at 185, and Diaz should fight Lawler.

While it would be awesome, shit source is shit.

Sherdog should to pull a USADA and do a list of 'allowed sources' :p

Everything I've seen from following closely gives me the indication that GSP and the UFC are currently in a 'holding pattern', a negotiating stalemate, both sides not agreeing to things, nothing happening right now. So this sounds like bullshit to me.

Then again, I might not have my finger on the current pulse of the UFC the way they do in Sweden.

GSP vs. Conor would sell but it would be a forgone conclusion

Oh yeah, since the first fight was so close--and exciting!

Everything I've seen from following closely gives me the indication that GSP and the UFC are currently in a 'holding pattern', a negotiating stalemate, both sides not agreeing to things, nothing happening right now. So this sounds like bullshit to me.

Then again, I might not have my finger on the current pulse of the UFC the way they do in Sweden.

GSP has the right of it in a way, why should he return to a contract that will see him earn much less money? The UFC on the other hand have a lot to lose if they give GSP the terms he wants - it sets a bad precedent. GSP is not getting any younger though. If he's going to come back, it has to be in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about GSP fighting X and Y originate in his own team trying to build interest. At the end of the day, I think he will prefer to compromise rather than stay retired. He doesn't really need the money, but he may need the fight.

For the record, MMANytt is not a bad site.

No interest in seeing Diaz turtle up again

I for one would like to see this fight play out again post USADA

acb.jpg

At the moment, I only want to see Nick Diaz fighting four drunk dudes; GSP versus anyone else

St-Pierre should fight Silva at 185, and Diaz should fight Lawler.
Lawler vs Diaz. I get it. Diaz knocked out Lawler 100 years ago but let's try to bring some order around here. Why would the #2 ranked WW fight the # 45th ranked WW? Oh right, Sherdog gers are partial to mean mugging. Ignore everything I said.

This time Nick won't be drugged by GSP.

Back