Possibly Khabib NEVER gets title shot because he is a muslim? - Dana and Trump are friends

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now I've been thinking a bit about this... We all know Dana is supporting Trump, And they are pals. We all obviously know Trump's stance on Muslims; especially ones that do not live in America.

Do you think that there is a chance Khabib never gets a title shot no matter how many more wins he gets just for that fact? I think if Khabib gets 1 or 2 more wins against top guys like Tony, then it's pretty clear why... Talk about UFC being full of prejiduce and religiously intolerant if that ends up being the case...

Let's say Khabib doesn't get injured anymore, and fights another couple top 10s and wins. If he still doesn't get a title shot then it's definitely clear why. I have the feeling this is already a reason.

Edit: I know this sounds pretty far fetched but it was just a random thought of mine; who knows with Dana these days honestly. Probably not true but there always is the possibility.

Last edited:
ed4MydU.png

He beat RDA over 2 years ago and his last win was over a no name. I think he should get one more top win on his resume.

I'm a big fan of Khabib, but I'm absolutely sure his health trends have more to do with his past and possible future lack of title shots than what God he prays to.

He shouldn't get a title shot because he fights once every 12 years. If he won the belt would be defending it at UFC 400 against Conor mcgregors seed.

That's BS. Frank Mir was a champion ffs.

1422630261_Tariq-Jameel.jpeg

<5>

Last edited:
TS, were you born retarded, or became this retarded by being dropped on your head multiple times as an infant?

TS, were you born retarded, or became this retarded by being dropped on your head multiple times as an infant?

And how does that make me retarded? Because I have a random thought about this and that it could possibly be true? Why don't you stop commenting with nothing constructive to say and go be agitating somewhere else.

Now I've been thinking a bit about this... We all know Dana is supporting Trump, And they are pals. We all obviously know Trump's stance on Muslims; especially ones that do not live in America.

Do you think that there is a chance Khabib never gets a title shot no matter how many more wins he gets just for that fact? I think if Khabib gets 1 or 2 more wins against top guys like Tony, then it's pretty clear why... Talk about UFC being full of prejiduce and religiously intolerant if that ends up being the case...

Let's say Khabib doesn't get injured anymore, and fights another couple top 10s and wins. If he still doesn't get a title shot then it's definitely clear why. I have the feeling this is already a reason.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Stephen-Colbert-Takes-Off-Glasses-and-Shakes-Head.gif

And how does that make me retarded? Because I have a random thought about this and that it could possibly be true? Why don't you stop commenting with nothing constructive to say and go be agitating somewhere else.

Not a single misspelled word.

Very good grammar, for a retard.

LMAO DUDE :D

how do people come up with this shit

TS

The eagle won´t get a TS as long as connor is a contender at 155

no way dana allows this

NO WAY

religion has nothing to do here

I love Khabib, but he hasn't had a significant fight in years. Literally.

UFC is many things, but not racist or religously-biased.
Only thing they respect is money. If Dana screws someone over, it's because he'll make cash. Khabib is also an inconsistent bastard and fighst once every two years on average, it's his own fault.

He doesn't get a title shot because he's always injured and he fights bums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back